Best TV Dramas

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did you feel about S2? I haven't yet watched, so no spoilers.

How did Crossing Lines fair? iS it still good? or did if fade away?

I've just set my Sky to download 5 seasons of Walking Dead, and have Better Call Saul waiting to be watched.

So, you're recommending the Walking Dead then? lol

The Walking Dead is seriously awesome, and that's coming from somebody who absolutely hates zombie/horror type movies. Similarly to Breaking Bad, the character development is absolute genius.

And like Game of Thrones, they aren't afraid to kill off main characters making it all the more realistic. (Well Zombies aren't exactly realistic, but you know in films that 99% of the time, the main characters live).

Has anyone watched Peaky Blinders, I watched the first episode last night and I wasn't gripped. Possibly as my wife kept reminding me that she didn't enjoy their accents... Wondering if it's worth perceiving with it? The IMDB ratings are 8.8/10...

I really like it. It's a slow starter if I remember correctly. But it gets better and better, and the three lead actors (Murphy, McCrory, Neill) are all excellent.

How did Crossing Lines fair? iS it still good? or did if fade away?

Still good. Some of the usual police drama cliches have come in now like all the characters' dysfunctional relationships and keeping secrets from each other but the stories are good & entertaining.

The hard drive on my Tivo is dying, though, so I think I need to catch up as quickly as I can before I lose them.

have now watched five seasons of The Walking Dead, based on recommendations here.

Bit annoyed that it isn't complete and there's another season about to come out.

But yeah, I recommend it. A few things in the plot bother me though, a few obvious tactics that I would have employed... but nevertheless, an entertaining watch.

I think Sons of Anarchy might me next on the list, anyone here rate it?

have now watched five seasons of The Walking Dead, based on recommendations here.

Bit annoyed that it isn't complete and there's another season about to come out.

But yeah, I recommend it. A few things in the plot bother me though, a few obvious tactics that I would have employed... but nevertheless, an entertaining watch.

yes its very good,but not if you do not like motor bikes 

Just starting Mad Men.

How is anyone alive in the USA, all that smoking.

Watched all of Madmen about 2 months ago. 

I found it very addictive, although nothing truly sensational happens, it's a very good watch, well written, well made, sometimes very funny, and it's got the amazingly beautiful Christine Hendricks in it too. (Joan). 

Watched all of Madmen about 2 months ago. 

I found it very addictive, although nothing truly sensational happens, it's a very good watch, well written, well made, sometimes very funny, and it's got the amazingly beautiful Christine Hendricks in it too. (Joan). 

I like the voluptuous office manager, she is a big girl:D

Same here. Thought the walking dead was great. Much rather watch all in a row, don't think I would have bothered watching it over the years -- I didn't.

Archived