Best TV Dramas

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need something to watch whilst the missus is away, my fear is coming off the back of Sons of Anarchy nothing will come close and I'll be waiting for Jax to stroll in armed and ready to bang any woman he sees.

Might pick up on The Walking Dead again, remind myself what over hyped **** it is, then anything I watch after can only be better

I need something to watch whilst the missus is away, my fear is coming off the back of Sons of Anarchy nothing will come close and I'll be waiting for Jax to stroll in armed and ready to bang any woman he sees.

Might pick up on The Walking Dead again, remind myself what over hyped **** it is, then anything I watch after can only be better

did you get around to watching season 1 of True Detective? If you want a shortish filler, I recommend The Fall (Gillian Anderson)

did you get around to watching season 1 of True Detective? If you want a shortish filler, I recommend The Fall (Gillian Anderson)

Not on Sky boxsets, wanted to but I heard it's one of those watch season 1 and leave it things.

I've got Season 5 Game of Thrones on record, they are re running it on Atlantic now but waiting for the complete series before watching. Not really that fussed about it, find it overhyped as well, that and the Walking Dead are unbelievably over hyped.

Not on Sky boxsets, wanted to but I heard it's one of those watch season 1 and leave it things.

I've got Season 5 Game of Thrones on record, they are re running it on Atlantic now but waiting for the complete series before watching. Not really that fussed about it, find it overhyped as well, that and the Walking Dead are unbelievably over hyped.

Don't live in the UK and don't actually have a TV. My TV watching habits come from friends recommendations when I am in between jobs and have some time to kill. However, the Walking Dead is just brilliant. Didn't wan't to like it because so many have talked about it, but glad that I have now. I'll give the GoT a watch when I have exhausted everything. I think that GOT is probably the most hyped thing ever.

True Detective season 1 is one thing, season 2 is totally unrelated. You can watch season 1 and nothing is left open. Eacy to find downloads, but it has been on Sky boxsets for ages, maybe worth typing in the search box.

Don't live in the UK and don't actually have a TV. My TV watching habits come from friends recommendations when I am in between jobs and have some time to kill. However, the Walking Dead is just brilliant. Didn't wan't to like it because so many have talked about it, but glad that I have now. I'll give the GoT a watch when I have exhausted everything. I think that GOT is probably the most hyped thing ever.

Walking Dead got worse each season that passed, loved season 1, 2 was a let down, 3 was just awful.

It's repetitive and already feels like it's being dragged out. Some of the episodes are that slow I feel like I've aged 5 years just watching and realise absolutely nothing has happened in the storyline

True Detective season 1 is one thing, season 2 is totally unrelated. You can watch season 1 and nothing is left open. Eacy to find downloads, but it has been on Sky boxsets for ages, maybe worth typing in the search box.

image.png

The trials of Jimmy Rose - just finished watching on the V+, 3 hours I'll never get back. 

Starring Ray Winstone and Amanda Redman, hoped this would in some small way echo Sexy Beast, one of the best films I've ever seen, instead got a nothing drama with little plot or action, where even Ray decided early on it was pants, and therefore less worthy of his acting chops than a Bet365 ad. 

Avoid, but do watch Sexy Beast if you get the chance.

The trials of Jimmy Rose - just finished watching on the V+, 3 hours I'll never get back. 

Starring Ray Winstone and Amanda Redman, hoped this would in some small way echo Sexy Beast, one of the best films I've ever seen, instead got a nothing drama with little plot or action, where even Ray decided early on it was pants, and therefore less worthy of his acting chops than a Bet365 ad. 

Avoid, but do watch Sexy Beast if you get the chance.

was this a film or a tv drama?

Been watching The Shield all week , from the start, and am not halfway through yet, .Glenn Close has just taken over .

Quite a few Sons of Anarchy people are in it , The Shield  was pre SOA, and Kurt Sutter was one of the writers I notice.

Katey Sagal, his Mrs was in it last week , just a bit part , and Marcus was in it a few episodes ago, its good to see how many you can spot.

Whilst I agree TWD got worse as it went on, I have to disagree with not watching it as the last season to air was a vast improvement.

Fear the Walking Dead is shaping up nicely.

It's a bit too slow for me, I'll perceiver  but it better start getting good soon.

Is that on the BT nobody watches channel

I recorded some new thing on Sky One the other night I forgot, got the one from Birds of a feather in. Something something and the apocolipse, not watched it yet but I bet it's ****

Is that on the BT nobody watches channel

I recorded some new thing on Sky One the other night I forgot, got the one from Birds of a feather in. Something something and the apocolipse, not watched it yet but I bet it's ****

You, Me and the Apocalypse.

Has Rob Lowe from West Wing and Jenna Fischer from The Office (US).

I enjoyed the first episode, will be interesting to see where it goes

Archived