"He's *****"

"He hasn't got a brain"

"fooking useless at everything / awful, can't do anything "

"show some fooking commitment"

"Why the **** are you passing it backwards, Get it forward NOW"

"Get rid of it!"

"Don't bloody lose possession"

"Wisdom you're a fooking ****"

Problem is, he was pretty crap today - so the ********(s, there were 2 or 3 this time) almost looks justified in abusing him from the first minute to the last.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He needs to **** off back to Liverpool, I'll drive him"

"send him back"

"He's *****"

"He hasn't got a brain"

"Get rid of it!"

Problem is, he was pretty crap today - so the ********(s, there were 2 or 3 this time) almost looks justified in abusing him from the first minute to the last.

The guy has been a decent full back for most of the season and I think he has some great skill, but he aint the sharpest thinker when it comes to having the ball at his feet.

"He needs to **** off back to Liverpool, I'll drive him"

"send him back"

"He's *****"

"He hasn't got a brain"

"Get rid of it!"

Do the world a favour, and **** them. Mr Angry in the North Stand (who thankfully is only an occasional visitor) has turned his ire towards Wisdom as well, but before that it was Theo, and before that Big Dave. He also doesn't like Dawkins.

I think we can spot a recurring theme.

I think he is very good.

He is so calm in possession and strong.

He got forward quite a few times and threatened to score twice.

He's been a real bonus after having lost brayford.

I wish we could buy him.

Not a great attacker, a fantastic defender. He may give the ball away or pick out a bad pass, but when it comes to his proper job he's possibly the most solid of the back 4.

He'll show his quality when we play better teams.

Thought he was very good going forward today, especially in the second half. Tore their left back a new one on several occasions and even had a couple of decent shooting opportunities.

Still too casual when in possession of the ball in dangerous areas though. Always a possibility that he'll give it away.

I think he is very good.

He is so calm in possession and strong.

He got forward quite a few times and threatened to score twice.

He's been a real bonus after having lost brayford.

I wish we could buy him.

That shot which laid out the Watford central defender looked as though it was going to rip the net out. Credit to the defender for getting up afterwards, albeit his neck is now an inch shorter than it was originally.

Thought he was very good going forward today, especially in the second half. Tore their left back a new one on several occasions and even had a couple of decent shooting opportunities.

Still too casual when in possession of the ball in dangerous areas though. Always a possibility that he'll give it away.

Yeah, he'll have his moments and he's really not useless in attack but he's really not as good as Forsyth is going forward.

Yeah, he'll have his moments and he's really not useless in attack but he's really not as good as Forsyth is going forward.

Forsyth was ridiculously good going forward today though, hard to be better than him really     :lol:

I'm undecided on Wisdom. His strength in defence is very useful as he is rarely (if ever) outmuscled. However, on the ball at times, he looks distinctly shaky and when he's bombing up the field and gives the ball away, it leaves us exposed at the back.

I think he plays the ball that has the greatest chance of keeping possession. If that means going backwards rather than playing a riskier forward pass, that's what he does.

The bloke behind me was calling for him (and the rest of the back four) to get it up the field at every opportunity. The goal from Forsyth came from Wisdom playing it back - a few passes later and it was in the back of the net.

The fans need to be more patient in the crowd. You can almost hear the moans and groans when we pass across the back. There is nothing wrong with that. That is how we play now and it is effective. I think it was the fourth goal yesterday where we jut passed it around the back waiting for some pressure and boom we had the ball in the net 10 seconds later. Have to be more patient!

Archived