Andre Wisdom - retrospective of loan and future prospects

HeyHudson

I think he's a solid defender.

Anyone would struggle for pace against lloyd dyer.

When he goes forward he can be good too.

Its just getting him to do it.

When he kills the ball and goes backwards it takes the wind out of our sails.

He looks like he comes with a bit of attitude and needs a bit of a slap.

But we'd struggle to get a better full back.

At 20 years of age he's superb.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks like he comes with a bit of attitude and needs a bit of a slap.

But we'd struggle to get a better full back.

At 20 years of age he's superb.

You'd have thought that but me mate works at Morley Hayes, and he's just lived there for the loans spell, and apparently he's absolutely sound. I think what gives off the attitude impression is that he's a bit of a chav.

It also stuck out what he said in his programme interview the other week, something along the lines of 'I won't be too disappointed about missing out on a PL winners medal, I believe everything happens for a reason; and for all I know The Chanpionship could be my level'. A very down to earth thing to say.

That's because Bamford isn't, and perhaps never will be, a wide player. We have played him as such because even out of position, he's still a prolific goalscorer - and without his goals, we would not be sitting comfortably in third place.

LOL! Funniest thing I've read since people believing Wisdom will be playing in Liverpool's first team. Dearie me..

Turd Doughnut

I'm not sure I've seen a post where you're not slagging off someone

There's no need - every player has contributed to getting us where we are, in one way or another.

Unless you're a Forest fan (red on the inside) in which case, carry on crying.

It's a fans forum. We're all entitled to express our opinions even if they are not shared by you or others.

Yes, you do, but making repetetive snide, saracastic, one-eyed, mocking posts about players who've (somewhat unexpectedly) got us to the play-offs during what has been a very positive season is like walking into a party and going round telling everyone you can that the cocktail sausages on the free buffet are rubbish - you'd soon find yourself marked out as a bit of an arse - even by people who agree with you about the sausages!

LOL! Funniest thing I've read since people believing Wisdom will be playing in Liverpool's first team. Dearie me..

There is a saying which goes something along the lines of "Little things please little minds".

I am happy that such a tiny thing made an impression on yours.

Belgian beer and a waffle do you?

Pineapple and cheese on a stick?

P.s.

I still haven't tried that belgian beer.

I had to order a new lot as i ended up giving the last order away to me brother for his birthday.

Might arrive this weekend.

Pineapple and cheese on a stick?

P.s.

I still haven't tried that belgian beer.

I had to order a new lot as i ended up giving the last order away to me brother for his birthday.

Might arrive this weekend.

I wish I had you for a brother. Belgian beer for his birthday? He must have the blackmail photographs.

Archived