Considering Nathaniel Chalobah season long loan - FLW

rezner

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's an arrogant lazy tw@t anyway ain't he.

Ripped us a new one at Boro last season. As well as his goal he played really well.

Lazy journalism. Our main CDM gets injured, logical step bring in one on looan from a Prem club, Who fits the ball -Chalobah + loads of twitter mentions = story with largely no factual evidence backing it.

Ah yes the wiki effect:

Some wiki article: "Captain Y likes to eat Potatos with nothing but cream on them[citation needed]"

Lazy journo: "Oooh, this would make an interesting point in an article about them!"

Later, on that wiki article: "Captain Y likes to eat Potatos with nothing but cream on them[761]

~~~~

761 - Some Rag, Lazy Journo"

Self generating citations and links are interesting.

This all said, you never know what's going on. I wouldn't rule out us getting someone in on loan.

Ripped us a new one at Boro last season. As well as his goal he played really well.

I thought the opinions from Boro and Forest was that he's arrogant and lazy?

Not that it matters. If he comes it's a clean slate anyway. Just a thought

Just going on what I saw that day. He seemed 'up for it'.

Ah yes the wiki effect:

Some wiki article: "Captain Y likes to eat Potatos with nothing but cream on them[citation needed]"

Lazy journo: "Oooh, this would make an interesting point in an article about them!"

Later, on that wiki article: "Captain Y likes to eat Potatos with nothing but cream on them[761]

~~~~

761 - Some Rag, Lazy Journo"

Self generating citations and links are interesting.

This all said, you never know what's going on. I wouldn't rule out us getting someone in on loan.

I agree, I think we probably will get someone in on loan but in this case its: Derby need a CDM, they often loan from Prem clubs like Chelsea, Chalobah is a CDM that plays for Chelsea. Therefore, Derby must be interested in Chalobah.      :lol:

I've heard that he's got attitude problems as well. Would rather sign a lower league player anxious to prove himself rather than Chalobah if he thinks that he is bigger than the club. Not worth the risk as he could ruin the spirit in the dressing room too.

Archived