Considering Nathaniel Chalobah season long loan - FLW

rezner

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/derby-county-consider-move-for-chelsea-midfielder/

Derby County consider move for Chelsea midfielder
BY SAM ROURKE ? JULY 28, 2014 ? POST A COMMENT
FILED UNDER  CHALOBAHCHELSEADERBY

Derby County are considering a season long loan move for Chelsea midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah, according to FLW sources.

Skjermbilde-2014-05-16-kl.-14.36.00-300x

Chalobah is a target for Derby County

The Rams have been hit a huge blow after new signing George Thorne was ruled out for nine months through injury, so the club are eyeing a replacement.

Derby manager Steve McClaren is thought to be a fan of the 19-year-old Chelsea midfielder and is preparing to make a move for the England Under-21 international.

Chalobah has a wealth of Championship experience after having spells at Watford, Nottingham Forest and most recentlyMiddlesbrough.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is set to let the youngster go out on loan for another season, and Derby are prepared to take the 19-year-old on board.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be a decent signing on loan...would fit into our system perfectly however I am unsure on his passing ability, I doubt it is as good as Thorne's but more than likely better than Eustace's.

Did well at Watford and Boro (including scoring against us) but not so well for Forest from what I hear.

McCalren has also said this morning that he sees Eustace as a squad player.

To me if we can get someone of Chlaobah's quality in then its a no brainer.

Mackworth Ram as a fellow Mackworth Ram have you got any transfer news for us!

Archived