American Fan

AmericanRam

My name is Ryan and I have been a fan of the Rams since watching them in the Premiership.I really like the fans and think we have a great shot for promotion.I have worked at the library in Derby off and on the past few years also.Looking forward to a great season.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Ryan and I have been a fan of the Rams since watching them in the Premiership.I really like the fans and think we have a great shot for promotion.I have worked at the library in Derby off and on the past few years also.Looking forward to a great season.

Hi Ryan... good choice of club to support!

I'm originally from Derby but now live in Phoenix, AZ

your joining is long overdue.

your joining is long overdue.

I'll take a leaf out of you book, actually shelve it, we're doing fine, reservations about this,....

the real question is... Is Conor Doyle a much loved hero since his move to DC?

You watched us first in the Premiership and you're still a fan?

Hats off to you, matey, that's crazy enough to think you'll fit right in at this nuthouse.

You watched us first in the Premiership and you're still a fan?

Hats off to you, matey, that's crazy enough to think you'll fit right in at this nuthouse.

I became a fan after my first ever football game we lost 2-0 and I think we played **** :ph34r:

Hiya mate.

I was in New York a couple of weeks ago and then went upstate to Canandaigua in the finger lakes region. Loved it. Which part are you from?

Archived