Gary Mackay-Steven - FLW sources

tomonred

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually my scouts inform be me he'd be a decent player for most premier division sides

I've bought him for Derby side after my scouts said the same, he's been pretty ordinary so far in the Champ, had a cracking debut but then has been in and out games........ so he's basically Gary Teale mk II

I managed to get Truro City (must have been the worst team on FM13, bottom playable league starting with 10 point deduction) to Europe in 7 seasons!!!!

Won the CL with Kettering Town in 9 seasons.

I have a lot of spare time at work!!

So it's absolutely an analog for real life football! From now on, this is how all our player decisions should be made. 

I managed to get Truro City (must have been the worst team on FM13, bottom playable league starting with 10 point deduction) to Europe in 7 seasons!!!!

Won the CL with Kettering Town in 9 seasons.

I have a lot of spare time at work!!

I read an article in Four Four Two about hardcore FM players, this one guy took Grimsby to the FA Cup final and before the game he put on his suit and sang the national anthem...

He has amazing pace and some skill.Would be a real coup if we could get him.Derby is a step up from Dundee U also imo.After all he will be helping us fight for promotion,while at Dundee...just enjoying the season but watching Celtic blow everyone away again.

Archived