Gary Mackay-Steven - FLW sources

tomonred

Yeah that's what I meant, I'd like to see him given a chance if Ward, Russell or Dawkins gets injured, yet I'd still love us to sign GMS.

Yeah it would good for him to get more champ experience, but i agree GMS would be an unreal signing imo

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it would good for him to get more champ experience, but i agree GMS would be an unreal signing imo

Thorne is an unreal signing.

Mackay-Stevens would be a decent signing, but it's always tricky coming to the Championship due to the step up in quality. It's not a given that they'll be good enough.

Bamford really had quite an effect didn't he? We'll probably see some more loans as this season goes too though. It will certain be interesting.

Yeh... not surprised about that stat... Which is why I think we do need to replace him... If you have time I think it would be interesting to know the number of points Bamford won us with winning goals... Pretty sure he scored winners in one-goal margin games at least 3 times...

Yeh... not surprised about that stat... Which is why I think we do need to replace him... If you have time I think it would be interesting to know the number of points Bamford won us with winning goals... Pretty sure he scored winners in one-goal margin games at least 3 times...

I have him as scoring two game winners, Sheff Weds and BHA, but also contributed to a draw at Birmingham and a win at Yeovil. I make that 10 points.

I'm always amazed by how much discussion takes place on some players well before they're even confirmed as a target, or even that there's any interest at all.

What else do you suggest? Nothing else to talk about in July.

There was an article where Bamford was interviewed and said he had been asked by Mourinho what he wanted to do this season and he'd told him that the wanted to play at Chelsea.

This doesn't necessarily mean that the Portuguese McLaren will see a role for him, and I'd guess he'll be out on loan at some point before the deadline. I don't think he's going to start for a bottom half Prem side yet, so the I guess we'd be in with a shout. I'd love Bamford back, bit wafty but a match winner.

I rather have young scottish lad I do not rate bamford one bit.

Take a look at the florist 5-0 highlights. He's involved in at least 3 of the goals, if remember right. Technically superb.

Take a look at the florist 5-0 highlights. He's involved in at least 3 of the goals, if remember right. Technically superb.

Let's not go crazy here. He was very good for us (especially against Forest, like you say) but "technically superb" is a bit far.

Sorry for being a misinformed idiot. We can't have him because we can't afford him. Plus he's crap anyway. I was wrong about everything.

Someone questions your opinion on here, as they're perfectly entitled to, and you get all sulky. I'm one of the youngest members on this forum and I think you should grow up.

It's a forum, this happens a lot. People will question your opinion, but instead of sulking, fight your own corner. We're all on here to discuss and debate.

I happen to really want us to sign him, I think he'd be the best investment of any money we have left. I can't see any players available for 500/600K that are as promising as him.

Archived