Gary Mackay-Steven - FLW sources

tomonred

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GMS is better proven than say Agard - the SPL is, in my opinion a higher level than FL1. Also, Dundee are renowned for producing good talents! A good provider club!

I don't think he'd be much either - for a longer permanent option

I wouldn't be so sure about that. The numbers have shown time and time again that a good record in the SPL is a pretty mediocre one in the Championship, and League One isn't that much of a step down. In terms of goal value between the Championship and SPL, 1 SPL goal per 90 minutes is worth ~0.5 Championship goals per 90.

The real question then is how much are League One goals worth in the Championship.

Might have a little go at building up somewhat of a picture of that.

I had over 1200 hours clocked up on FM12. I was a managing machine in 2011/2012.

Here's the thing though, ever seen those guys who played FM for 24 hours straight for charity? That's my idea of heaven. I might actually have to set something like that up one day.

I managed to get Truro City (must have been the worst team on FM13, bottom playable league starting with 10 point deduction) to Europe in 7 seasons!!!!

Won the CL with Kettering Town in 9 seasons.

I have a lot of spare time at work!!

On the non cyber related topic, I can only imagine hardly any negotiation will be taking place whilst Derby are in Austria, maybe a text or two of Johnny Russell, and maybe some phone calls from Sam...

Anyway is he any good on Subbuteo?

The "scottish messi"?Thats up there with the "romford pele"

I trod in some Scottish Messi once. Took ages to get the recycled battered curly wurly off my shoes.

Archived