Gary Mackay-Steven - FLW sources

tomonred

Your maths aint great . Scoring winners means 2 point extra so that's  7 points. Also didnt he make some boo-boos which cost us goals?  Bamford's overall contribution was poor , but sure you cant ignore his goal contribution.

I take your point. Worked it out wrong. Soz :)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say that was crazy. He's got some big flaws in his game (lightweight, inclined to be lazy, picks the wrong option too often) but for technique he is superb, IMO.

Only in regards to his shooting, I think. I don't think the other areas of his game are that technically great at all.

Gary Mackay-Steven is a good player. Let's go back to that, shall we?

He is a tad overrated though, and not quite for this league. Look at Tom Carroll when he came here. Utter pants. He's a player built for the Premier League.

Srg has bullied him off the forum! I was pretty close myself after the spat we had in the Sammon thread.

The guy is a menace :(

Come off it.

It's just joking around. No one should come on here to be completely serious - it's an impossible task. There are of course certain threads where it is possible.

If Hans had any issues, he knows where the PM function is.

I just pointed out the fact he doesn't post anything other than signing suggestions and on rumours existing. And only appears during transfer windows. He didn't confirm or deny... But I don't know what his melt down today was over, I don't remember being on here when he started it.

There are and have been bullies on here, but I'm certainly not one.

And again, if you have any issues with me particularly, you can PM me to discuss or just mute me. Either is fine.

Come off it.

It's just joking around. No one should come on here to be completely serious - it's an impossible task. There are of course certain threads where it is possible.

If Hans had any issues, he knows where the PM function is.

I just pointed out the fact he doesn't post anything other than signing suggestions and on rumours existing. And only appears during transfer windows. He didn't confirm or deny... But I don't know what his melt down today was over, I don't remember being on here when he started it.

There are and have been bullies on here, but I'm certainly not one.

And again, if you have any issues with me particularly, you can PM me to discuss or just mute me. Either is fine.

Uh oh, I was kidding. Maybe I should've gone for the winky smiley not the sad smiley ;)

Talks about joking around, but can't see a joke when it's staring him in the face.

I understand though, you're just a bit mixed up because the integrity of #Dawks is being called into question. 

Blimey, I really should've used the winky smiley...

Used to having to explain myself.

Only just getting over ronnieronalde going off on one at me.

You may have been joking here, but no doubt some will find me to blame for something.

Archived