Gary Mackay-Steven - FLW sources

tomonred

Let's not go crazy here. He was very good for us (especially against Forest, like you say) but "technically superb" is a bit far.

I wouldn't say that was crazy. He's got some big flaws in his game (lightweight, inclined to be lazy, picks the wrong option too often) but for technique he is superb, IMO.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't took any of this to heart, I just realise that posting the most obvious and least controversial statements possible is better than being an idiot who just spends every waking moment on fm14, because that obviously what I do every waking moment of my life because two members on here have sussed me out. It's amazing how people know my life, that I don't go to work and just play on fm and then come comment on here. It's like people are psychic.

I haven't took any of this to heart, I just realise that posting the most obvious and least controversial statements possible is better than being an idiot who just spends every waking moment on fm14, because that obviously what I do every waking moment of my life because two members on here have sussed me out. It's amazing how people know my life, that I don't go to work and just play on fm and then come comment on here. It's like people are psychic.

Hans you clearly have taken it to heart. People are only joking, you need to realise that.

If you are going to take little jokey comments personally then internet forums are not for you.

I get called cnut, tosspot, queer, ****, all the time, and thats just from the admin!

Don't take it to heart.

I'm German. I don't have a sense of humour.

I heard Germans have a great sense of humour :)

Hans anyone that condescends to you is doing it because they like to feel like the big I am - f*** em. Same goes for anyone that mocks you.

Anyone that argues your point is usually just up for a debate, nowt wrong with that.

But don't let them bug you dude. I like your posts. :)

PistoldPete2

I have him as scoring two game winners, Sheff Weds and BHA, but also contributed to a draw at Birmingham and a win at Yeovil. I make that 10 points.

Your maths aint great . Scoring winners means 2 point extra so that's  7 points. Also didnt he make some boo-boos which cost us goals?  Bamford's overall contribution was poor , but sure you cant ignore his goal contribution.

Bullied is very harsh. Srg in my opinion is a great poster but he's very opinionated, which is what is needed to be a good poster on an online forum.

Uh oh, I was kidding. Maybe I should've gone for the winky smiley not the sad smiley ;)

Archived