Gary Mackay-Steven - FLW sources

tomonred

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we try and not upset mackworthram hes like a horse easy scared off! :-)

I've never been deer hunting but I think the experience is probably similar to trying to get ITK tidbits out of MWR. Treading carefully and sneaking around the subject.

He did come good though. 3 out of 3.

Need some input from him to get obsessed over. I miss the mayhem.

No doubt he did come good. I think his source let him down a little or the situation was more complicated than it seemed with Thorne but in the end he was right.

No doubt he did come good. I think his source let him down a little or the situation was more complicated than it seemed with Thorne but in the end he was right.

He was on here this morning, was waiting for a new bombshell but don't think he posted owt.

I've never been deer hunting but I think the experience is probably similar to trying to get ITK tidbits out of MWR. Treading carefully and sneaking around the subject.

I've got deer hunter on my iPhone if that counts?

Even though pretty much none of the animals in it are actually deer :frantics:

My brother plays that, looks shit whenever I see him playing it.

What is this deer hunter of which you speak? Is it better than Watchdogs as I've had that on hold since the GT saga and can't seem to get back into it. Which is not like me at all, I'm possibly ill.

What is this deer hunter of which you speak? Is it better than Watchdogs as I've had that on hold since the GT saga and can't seem to get back into it. Which is not like me at all, I'm possibly ill.

It's just one of those smartphone games that is really ***** but people are addicted to them.

I should know what that feels like, I still have Champ Man installed on my android. And Temple Run 2.

It's just one of those smartphone games that is really ***** but people are addicted to them.

I should know what that feels like, I still have Champ Man installed on my android. And Temple Run 2.

Gaming radar off then. Not into phone games. Bore me.

I can't be arsed to play any games anymore other than Football Manager. But phone games are a different breed, you just can't put them down once you start.

Except from football manager handheld, I've never been able to get my head round it, PC version though... :)

Except from football manager handheld, I've never been able to get my head round it, PC version though... :)

I had over 1200 hours clocked up on FM12. I was a managing machine in 2011/2012.

Here's the thing though, ever seen those guys who played FM for 24 hours straight for charity? That's my idea of heaven. I might actually have to set something like that up one day.

Archived