Bryson - Burnley

TobyWanKenobi

I've got no issue with a Burnley over this really. They saw a quality llayer that would certainly improve their side and went for him, for the lowest fee they could wrangle. We'd expect the same from Rush and the Mac. Then we made efforts to convince Bryce that we were the better option for the long term, and it looks very much like he agrees.

I wouldn't say I wish Burnley well. I neither wish them luck or ill fortune. They aren't Leeds, so I'm happy for them to plod along doing what they are doing. They can keep out spot in the Prem warm for us for this season though. :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Burnley do well next season.

A well run club that got promotion against the odds, whilst staying within the remits of the FFP rules.   I'd much rather any club achieve things properly through hard work and organisation than just trying to buy their way.

Good for them that they got promotion - I'm pretty certain that most Burnley fans were cheering us on against the likes of QPR.

If we want any teams to fail in the Prem, surely it's those like QPR and, to some extent, Leicester who have effectively ignored the league rules and done as they please.

I really hope Burnley do well next season.

A well run club that got promotion against the odds, whilst staying within the remits of the FFP rules.   I'd much rather any club achieve things properly through hard work and organisation than just trying to buy their way.

Good for them that they got promotion - I'm pretty certain that most Burnley fans were cheering us on against the likes of QPR.

If we want any teams to fail in the Prem, surely it's those like QPR and, to some extent, Leicester who have effectively ignored the league rules and done as they please.

I do want them to do well, but I can't see it. A huge lack of ambition on their part. 

You can moan at the teams that spend, but someone is paying out that money for the sheer hope of winning and going somewhere. I respect Fawaz, Tony Fernandes and others because they've put their money where their mouth is and really put themselves in a hole.

I mean justice at last they stole shackall for a joke of a fee 1.1m and 2nd they stole promation for us who play hobble football hoof football burnley will be whipping boys.

So B4.........can I take it that you don't like Burnley very much for some reason? :)

Did you know they were the "cleanest", "fairest", "most sporting" team with the least yellow cards last season?

Would you be proud if the Rams won the "Fair Play League"? :)

Matt Taylor turning down Burnley for Fulham. I'd be very worried if I was a Burnley fan.

I think the majority of Burnley fans will breath a huge Bananas of relief - surprised they even bothered to have talks with the "has-been" in the first place.

So B4.........can I take it that you don't like Burnley very much for some reason? :)

Did you know they were the "cleanest", "fairest", "most sporting" team with the least yellow cards last season?

Would you be proud if the Rams won the "Fair Play League"? :)

His favourite film is the imbetweeners and will is his favourite character :lol:

Archived