Ross McCormack

P12tfc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're looking for a replacement target to McCormack,

John Guidetti of Man city looks to need a club ?

He looks like he can play a bit and take penalties (fab bit of skill with hte trainer in the middle of the vid)

Someone alert Evans please :rolleyes:

He's too good for the championship, as proved by his goal scoring record when on loan at Feyernoord. Would have liked to have him here though :)

I just wondered if he may feel he has a point to prove, having not been given much of a chance to prove himself here in UK....

If The Trilogy (Evans/Rush/Mac) had a word, you never know :rolleyes:

But do they know him, how does one alert them to a potential prospect who could be a real find, and then make the step up next year in the Prem :wub:

I just wondered if he may feel he has a point to prove, having not been given much of a chance to prove himself here in UK....

If The Trilogy (Evans/Rush/Mac) had a word, you never know :rolleyes:

But do they know him, how does one alert them to a potential prospect who could be a real find, and then make the step up next year in the Prem :wub:

The term is the Holy Trinity

The term is the Holy Trinity

I think you'll find that the Holy Trinity is Thorne/Bryson/Hughes.

...or was it Thorne/Hughes/Hendrick...?

...Or Hendrick/Hughes/Bryson?...

Forget it, I can't decide.,,  :D

I think you'll find that the Holy Trinity is Thorne/Bryson/Hughes.

...or was it Thorne/Hughes/Hendrick...?

...Or Hendrick/Hughes/Bryson?...

Forget it, I can't decide.,,  :D

Thorne/Hendrick(on a good day.....he still needs to up his game/Bryson

is my opinion, start with hughes though instead of hendrick and if he's not getting on the ball/getting pushed around, stick hendrick on!

Thorne/Hendrick(on a good day.....he still needs to up his game/Bryson

is my opinion, start with hughes though instead of hendrick and if he's not getting on the ball/getting pushed around, stick hendrick on!

It's a toughie, but the short answer is it depends on the game. It's hard to justify dropping any of them, so you need a good reason

Don't understand why they rejected that offer? I'd love to have him here if the prices dropped... McCormack Martin Russell ;)

Am I the only one who thinks Ross wouldn't improve us? Our style of play dunna need him. Chrissy Martin as the top of the diamond with the best midfield in the country behind him......

oooohhhh, if Carlsberg did formations................

Archived