Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

It's like the Huddlestone deal all over again!

It's not, that was a lot, lot, lot worse.

Bryson can only dream of reaching Tommy's level - we lost a future England international for pittance. Although this arguably will hurt us in the short term, if he goes.

I wish someone would sit Bryson down and look at the two clubs in for him.

At least QPR will give him a decent wage for playing with the kids, when they inevitably sign Morrison and others on mega-deals.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he wants to go, he wants to go.... there are others around who can do that job,will he get any better ? i think not, so good luck to the lad. He's been a great player for us but if he has the chance to possibly double his wages who wouldnt take it ?

I know i would....

This could play into our hands if a bidding war erupts between Burnley and QPR.

Personally see him getting a lot less game time with QPR then he would at Burnley, but Burnley are far more likely to come back down next year. 

Would be gutted to see him go to QPR though after the manner of that Wembley defeat.

It's like the Huddlestone deal all over again!

Nothing like it.

Huddlestone was sold at one minute to the end of the transfer window, with The Amigos claiming that it was an 'up to

This could play into our hands if a bidding war erupts between Burnley and QPR.

Personally see him getting a lot less game time with QPR then he would at Burnley, but Burnley are far more likely to come back down next year. 

Would be gutted to see him go to QPR though after the manner of that Wembley defeat.

Only 2 winners there, QPR and Bryson's agent.

I have got nothing to gain from lying at all.

I have been told from a very reliable source the following:-

Will Hughes has signed a 4 year deal and it will be announced soon. This happened a few weeks ago.

Bryson loves it at Derby but wants to play at the highest level possible.

Will be signing a one year contract extension.

I like you

I'm a student sir you're barking up the wrong tree if you think I have that sort of money ha!

No but in all seriousness I do hope I end up looking silly, and I'm proven wrong. (I'm not cryptic like Nixon either I've only been told this through friends of Will,) it's not impossible he's had to keep something quiet and only agents etc know, which I do hope to be the case. If he signs a new deal I'll hold me hands up, and probably avoid posting for a while eh. 

I wish you had taken my bet now.

Yep. Its what ive been told.

Oh and Will Hughes has signed a new 4 year deal a couple of weeks ago.

Its just not been announced by the club yet.

Will hasn't signed any new deal, just as much '#ITK' as some posters claim on here - not calling anyone a liar but certainly misinformed, through no-one's fault. Have we all forgotten he signed a new deal in April? 

Sorry to piss on anyone's fire but we won't see any contract statements.

And the winner by knockout issssssss MACKWORTHRAM

Your #ITK award ceremony will be held later tonight

Archived