Scott Sinclair

HeyHudson

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies. I think things should be done properly. Sinclair is on 45k per week, and if the board want to make a statement signing then there are better players I could think of. No link, just a 2 month old twitter feed with 900 followers and no legitimacy.

It's realism. Would you actually rather we suggested that we sign Sinclair and Sergio Ramos? We've had one good season, let's all come back to the real world now.

Sergio Ramos? Sergio effing Ramos? I would rather Claude Davis back than than pile of turd. What next Pepe? 

What has the girl ever done wrong to you mate, she is just getting through life the best she can.

What's this fly buzzing around the room ever done to me? It's just getting through its life as best it can.

Doesn't mean I won't attack it with a rolled up newspaper, it's an irritant.

Not sure why this has descended into virtual keyboard bullying. The claim is very likely untrue but why are all the knickers in a twist?

Exactly this!

I think the believers of this rumour need to realise that the only source of this information on the entire interwebs is that one twitter page which has 11 tweets and 1200 followers to its name.

They've seen the Mel Morris story, seen we possibly have a bit of moolah to spend, gone back over old news for players we may have been previously linked with and came up with this camel dung.

I think the believers of this rumour need to realise that the only source of this information on the entire interwebs is that one twitter page which has 11 tweets and 1200 followers to its name.

They've seen the Mel Morris story, seen we possibly have a bit of moolah to spend, gone back over old news for players we may have been previously linked with and came up with this camel dung.

so you're saying it could be true?

Archived