Scott Sinclair

HeyHudson

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised we've got 9 pages of this. The lad traded a mid-table Premiership side for a Champions League side. OK, its not worked out for him there but its hardly a logical step him considering a drop down to the Championship. I bet any team in the Prem outside the top 7 would be pleased to sign him - we've got no chance.

Surprised we've got 9 pages of this. The lad traded a mid-table Premiership side for a Champions League side. OK, its not worked out for him there but its hardly a logical step him considering a drop down to the Championship. I bet any team in the Prem outside the top 7 would be pleased to sign him - we've got no chance.

It's got to 9 pages with posts like this :p

Anything i can do to help you make it 10?

Decent player but you do worry about his ambition -surely he must have realised when he signed for City he was unlikely to see much first team action so maybe another example of a player moving for the dosh (a la Sagna? )

Decent player but you do worry about his ambition -surely he must have realised when he signed for City he was unlikely to see much first team action so maybe another example of a player moving for the dosh (a la Sagna? )

Archived