Scott Sinclair

HeyHudson

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

again my point proved, no realism.

Its either lets get this player from league 2 who had a great game  against Basingstoke or we can get Ronaldo, There is no realistic ambition.

I may be wrong but if one paper prints it tomorrow, people will change there opinion, may not be true, but would be a great signing.

People on here, even "real fans" have no faith in the club

I bet you £100 to your choice of charity we don't sign Scott Sinclair.

If we do, I'll pay the full 100 with pleasure. If we don't you just have to do £20.

Deal?

I can't see us signing a 45k a week player

I bet you £100 to your choice of charity we don't sign Scott Sinclair.

If we do, I'll pay the full 100 with pleasure. If we don't you just have to do £20.

Deal?

I can't see us signing a 45k a week player

I have made the point that I believe if it did go ahead it will be a loan, also the transfer is less important than the negative attitudes of the fans, they want us to go for league one players, my opinion is why not go for higher profile players

I have made the point that I believe if it did go ahead it will be a loan, also the transfer is less important than the negative attitudes of the fans, they want us to go for league one players, my opinion is why not go for higher profile players

I'm sure if you offered most Derby fans Sinclair, they would say yes. But we aren't going to sign him. There's a difference between pessimism and realism

I fail to see how a fast, quick footed intelligent winger, who scored 20 goals in this division and played in the Olympics is a bad signing, on a loan wages will not be £45k, as for squad harmony it is possible but so could anyone else. At the end of the day we are all entitled to an opinion and if I fail to agree with someone else's it does not make me wrong.

I fail to see how a fast, quick footed intelligent winger, who scored 20 goals in this division and played in the Olympics is a bad signing, on a loan wages will not be £45k, as for squad harmony it is possible but so could anyone else. At the end of the day we are all entitled to an opinion and if I fail to agree with someone else's it does not make me wrong.

You disagreeing with everyone else doesn't make you wrong. You being wrong makes you wrong.

Also, if he's so good then explain why he would leave the champions to join a championship side. He wouldn't 

Who has actually said this though?

Most of the players Mac has signed have been high-profile youngsters from Champions League clubs. I literally don't know how we could be any more ambitious whilst still remaining realistic.

Archived