Scott Sinclair

HeyHudson

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

asked steve nicholson and he had not heard of the rumour, John Vicars says he will not comment on transfer rumours.

I'm not one to believe rumours on twitter, but it does seem to me that this one may have some legs to it?

Nah. He doesn't need to drop to this level. His wages are high and even if City were happy to pay a large percentage of them to bring him into our price range then it'd make him highly appealing to the likes of Leicester, Burnley, QPR and other lower sides

asked Steve nicholson and he had not heard of the rumour, John Vicars says he will not comment on transfer rumours.

I'm not one to believe rumours on twitter, but it does seem to me that this one may have some legs to it?

just curious. Why do you think that?

asked Steve nicholson and he had not heard of the rumour, John Vicars says he will not comment on transfer rumours.

It's got more legs than Oscar Pistorious

Sinclair went on loan to West Brom last season and made 6 appearances, he is a confidence player, I would be very surprised if it even was a full deal, but as a loan, there is a possibility there. 

Archived