Scott Sinclair

HeyHudson

You disagreeing with everyone else doesn't make you wrong. You being wrong makes you wrong.

Also, if he's so good then explain why he would leave the champions to join a championship side. He wouldn't 

I'm wrong cos you said so, and the last time i checked you failed to be everyone. I'm going to stick to my opinion, so you can tell me i'm wrong if you want.

I have already explained your second point, he went on loan to West Brom last season and played 6 first team games, he was selected more for the Under 21's, it is obvious it did not go well for him at Man City as well, so he may want to rebuild his confidence at a team that plays in a style he is used to?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who has actually said this though?

Most of the players Mac has signed have been high-profile youngsters from Champions League clubs. I literally don't know how we could be any more ambitious whilst still remaining realistic.

Just look at the boards here and the players that fans suggest we sign, Eagles?, and as for RB Brayford, is that ambition or a backwards step?

Just look at the boards here and the players that fans suggest we sign, Eagles?, and as for RB Brayford, is that ambition or a backwards step?

It's realism. Would you actually rather we suggested that we sign Sinclair and Sergio Ramos? We've had one good season, let's all come back to the real world now.

Awful examples of "league one players".

Chris Eagles plays in the Championship and, on his day, is one of the better wingers in the league.

Brayford, on the other hand, may play in league one now, but everyone knows he's a Championship-standard defender. For many years, he was one of our most consistent and, quite frankly, best players.

Neither would be a backwards step. A sideways step, maybe, but seeing as we're a team that finished third and exceeded expectations, I'd snap your hand off for maintenance and a repeat of the season we've just had (bar Wembley, of course). We'd have got promoted automatically 9 times out of 10.

It's realism. Would you actually rather we suggested that we sign Sinclair and Sergio Ramos? We've had one good season, let's all come back to the real world now.

This is the attitude i'm on about. are Sinclair and Sergio Ramos on the same level of ability? no there not, i want this club to grow and players like Sinclair will help, and if we get him its a great buy, if not then thats life.

are you one of the fans who thought Ben Davies was a progressive signing?

This is the attitude i'm on about. are Sinclair and Sergio Ramos on the same level of ability? no there not, i want this club to grow and players like Sinclair will help, and if we get him its a great buy, if not then thats life.

are you one of the fans who thought Ben Davies was a progressive signing?

I'm out. I think Sinclair would be a bad signing, you don't.

Awful examples of "league one players".

Chris Eagles plays in the Championship and, on his day, is one of the better wingers in the league.

Brayford, on the other hand, may play in league one now, but everyone knows he's a Championship-standard defender. For many years, he was one of our most consistent and, quite frankly, best players.

Neither would be a backwards step. A sideways step, maybe, but seeing as we're a team that finished third and exceeded expectations, I'd snap your hand off for maintenance and a repeat of the season we've just had (bar Wembley, of course). We'd have got promoted automatically 9 times out of 10.

I'm with you on that, but if someone said to you make a choice the club can sign, Wisdom and Sinclair or Brayford and Eagles, who would you go for, that's my point, maybe I am ambitious, put if you don't shoot you don't score 

I'm with you on that, but if someone said to you make a choice the club can sign, Wisdom and Sinclair or Brayford and Eagles, who would you go for, that's my point, maybe I am ambitious, put if you don't shoot you don't score

I think you're missing the point. By a fair way.

Of course I'd prefer Wisdom and Sinclair, but I'd prefer Lahm and Ribery too.

You've got to be realistic when suggesting players. Scott Sinclair would have been realistic if we were promoted. Not in the Championship.

Nothing you or I say will change that.

she dumped you?

A terrible actress, a hypocrite and full of BS.

As a soap watching saddo, I' had to endure her 'acting ability' for a number of years.

She moaned like a ******* about having to do scenes with cleavage on display, and portraying a footballer-dating bimbo.

As it turns out, despite her protestations to the contrary, she is EXACTLY the same as the character!

She tried to claim she had panic attacks about putting 'em on display - but all she's done since leaving is make a career out of putting them on display :lol:

i have, i just realised the best way on these boards is if you have an opinion that is not everyone else's, don't react, i'm a RAM not a sheep  

Give over, you tedious humourless pillock

:p

Archived