Scott Sinclair

HeyHudson

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For talking about him like we have a chance of signing him. If Hendrick/Thorne's thread got shut down, then so should this. Re-open it if there's a further development.

until it goes in a paper, then probably should be

For talking about him like we have a chance of signing him. If Hendrick/Thorne's thread got shut down, then so should this. Re-open it if there's a further development.

Exactly. This thread is no different to me tweeting we are going to sign Lallana and then starting thread on it.

Then you get jezram going on for 4 pages like if you clearly see it's bullshit but don't believe it then you have no ambition and are clueless.

that is not what i said at all, but it is my mistake to explain an opinion, as in someone is allowed to say something different to you, with a modicum of intelligence, my deepest apologies for explaining my point and carrying on a discussion between people, it was foolish of me.

Exactly. This thread is no different to me tweeting we are going to sign Lallana and then starting thread on it.

Then you get jezram going on for 4 pages like if you clearly see it's bullshit but don't believe it then you have no ambition and are clueless.

can't believe we're signing lallana -now that's a statement of intent and no mistake...

that is not what i said at all, but it is my mistake to explain an opinion, as in someone is allowed to say something different to you, with a modicum of intelligence, my deepest apologies for explaining my point and carrying on a discussion between people, it was foolish of me.

Andddddd breath. Thought that sentence was never going to end. What was that you were saying about intelligence?

Now I really am done

Andddddd breath. Thought that sentence was never going to end. What was that you were saying about intelligence?

Now I really am done

oh dear, please don't say were going to be lowered to this level, it's a fan board.

Archived