What are you gonna wear to Wembley

ElBeef

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That song was number 1 the day I was born!

Oldie :p

Number One when I was born was the aptly named "Don't let the stars get in your eyes" by Perry Como.

Hard one this. I'd like to wear black and white but I dare not change exactly the same clothes I have worn for the last few games as they are clearly responsible for getting us to Wembley. I daren't even wash my play off 07 scarf beforehand #whatthehellshappenedtome

Please let me know mate, if you wash your scarf - so I can cancel my ticket.

Got a special commemorative DCFC black polo shirt for the last playoff final which I wore to the game and always thought it was the dogs. Glad to see the club's doing it again, so I've ordered another: http://www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk/item/unisex-fashion-poloshirts_dcfc-play-off-final-polo_111_0_961_1.html

Though weirdly it comes up under "women's". If it looks cr ap when it arrives, I'll wear the one from the WBA game!

Led Zeppelin was Number One when i was born with the track that had the Top of the Pops theme tune as they key riff - no idea on the title of the track though

It was 'Whole Lotta Love' from the second Led Zeppelin album - a special version performed by CCS (blues band led by the wonderful Alexis Korner) was the ToTP theme music for a few years. If the Zeppelin Version was Number 1, you are either Australian or German. If it was the CCS version (purely instrumental), that reached no 13 in the UK charts.

Archived