What are you gonna wear to Wembley

ElBeef

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've finally decided that the play off final shirt from 1994 is gonna bring bad luck if I wear it.

After looking around various websites I finally found a Lyle @ Scott white polo shirt with dark blue collars ( much like the retro ones you can get ) but with a nice touch of tartan on the inside button wholes for all our recent Scots called up.

Non of you need to worry now about lucky socks, pants or never washed shirts. I've got it covered with this polo shirt. If you need to shake my hand after the match please form an orderly queue by row 10 block 126, thank you

Probably wear the black "Derbyshire" shirt (07/08 away) although am thinking of wearing the home shirt from 2011/12 in memory of me dad - I'd bought it for him but he passed away before I gave it him.

In your shoes I think I'd wear the shirt you got for your Dad

Bloody Club Wembley rules - no replica shirts to be worn. Still, mine's an original not some cheap replica! We'll see who has the last laugh. (They will pros, so I'll settle for an Adidas golf shirt with Rams motif) :-)

Bloody Club Wembley rules - no replica shirts to be worn. Still, mine's an original not some cheap replica! We'll see who has the last laugh. (They will pros, so I'll settle for an Adidas golf shirt with Rams motif) :-)

I'd wear it until they told me to take it off, then go topless.

I know our colours are always told to be Black and White but really I feel we are White (I know the detail and shorts are Black). My point is anyone going to show their colours by wearing Black won't really show up in the stand as being in Derby colours. Fans that are seen in white are going to make the bigger difference. It's harder to wear but I think a wall of White is tenfold on a wall of Black and White.

Archived