What are you gonna wear to Wembley

ElBeef

I'm always intrigued when it comes to match days and what people wear. You get those who have been supporting Derby for years but have never had a replica shirt to wear. You also get those who like the woman I saw in Starbucks last Sunday with a black and white wig on and as much merchandise on as possible.

I still have my bukta shirt from the play off final 20 years ago and it's in great nick still. I was thinking of wearing that but not too sure it will bring us bad luck? I used to wear the shirt a few years back but have since donned just a badge to show my support. Thinking either that dreaded shirt or maybe splash out on a Rams hoody!!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard one this. I'd like to wear black and white but I dare not change exactly the same clothes I have worn for the last few games as they are clearly responsible for getting us to Wembley. I daren't even wash my play off 07 scarf beforehand #whatthehellshappenedtome

I'm still wearing what I wore when we beat the gumps 5-0.. Is that okay or am I pushing the boundries?

Have not seen the wife for a few weeks either  :lol:

Do you need to borrow a shovel?

My lad has got one of them Jester hats with bells on, he can't wait to put that on. It's got pride of place until 'the day'.

My lad has got one of them Jester hats with bells on, he's can't wait to put that on. It's got pride of place until 'the day'.

We've still got the girls 'jingly hats' from the last playoffs - they're battered and smudged now because of the rain.  They won't wear them obv, but I'll never throw them away.

I couldn't watch the penalties that night - so I sat there with my eyes shut and waited for the sound of their bells as they jumped up and down when we scored. (I have a tear in my eye even now  :lol: )

Patio is coming on nicely apart from a bump in the middle  :lol:

You always need somewhere to park your bike.

Archived