What are you gonna wear to Wembley

ElBeef

I bought a black and white Adidas jumper in December

anyway the only 3 games I've not wore it we've lost Wigan (h) burnley (a) Milwall (h) every other game I've been to with it we've won or drew mainly won been to every home game and a few away games call it my lucky jumper

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you expect me to know what I'm wearing?  I've got time to change my mind at least 30 times between now and then!   Sits back and wait for the tired old jokes about kitchens, ironing etc.!

how much is the saga coach Archram?

Well I have a dilemma.  Are we officially the Home side or the Away side ?

Do I wear my lucky 'home' pants or my lucky 'away' pants ????  Both have done very well this season !!

We are in the home dressing room, wearing white, so I would say go lucky home... However no point in risking a disaster so wear both. 

Simple.. :cool:

Jester hat, black and white face paint, full 2013-14 home kit with "Martin 9" on the back (Football League badges on the arms of course) worn over the top of a black morph suit, half and half scarf, chequered £4 black and white flag worn as a cape, black espedrilles.

Actually, on second thoughts... I don't want to look like a tw*t.

Hard one this. I'd like to wear black and white but I dare not change exactly the same clothes I have worn for the last few games as they are clearly responsible for getting us to Wembley. I daren't even wash my play off 07 scarf beforehand #whatthehellshappenedtome

I'm the same vulcan will be wearing same clothes and badge..... :blink: never wear a replica shirt to a game either :D

Was going for mixed seperates myself.... Farah Slacks co ordinated with a comfortable top from Debenhams, but on looking at Davernport Rams post and liking the 'cut of his jib'  the '75 Charity shield shirt from sports direct could be a good call.

Archived