Play-off Final: Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

CumbrianRam

I too looked on the forum (we are the rangers boys or summat?) and it was like being on a forum for 13 year olds. No discussion of actual football, just mouthing off like a bunch of faux cockney wannabe gangsters, saying they're gonna blow us away and posting Ph****tt links. God we have to beat them.

I started to read it but got bored. Same crap, same chavs & the usual plastics that decided to follow a club that has got a rich owner. I actually think it's one person logging in as various users just to show they have supporters.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better post my prediction now. 4-2 to the rams, FRGS Ward.

Can't wait, but got a flight to Zante on Thursday for a week, if Forest are happy I will happily take Djebbour there superstar back, he can get boat to mainland from there!

I hate the cnuts. Arrogant *****.

What have they got to be arrogant about? Who the fook are QPR? ****** like Morrison sum them up nicely

If it wasn't for that fat builder then they wouldn't even be in the play offs. So awesome that half their results are 1-0 (Austin pen). Well isn't that getting value for money. Most overpowered team in the second tier for quite some time and they've managed to scrap 4th and squeeze into the PO final.

What a collection of w@nkers. Had time for Brighton and their fans. These are all bell ends from fan > manager > **** Robbie Savage > fat builder.

Hope we beat them into the start of administration

We have to do this, for football.  They're a horrible club with horrible fans, a bunch of mercenaries for players and the less said about their manager the better.

We've been wonderful this season, and it would be a travesty if we didn't beat them.  Pretty much every fan in the country bar QPR and Forest fans will be willing us to do it.

My only reservation is that this feels a bit like the 2007 final in reverse: back then we were well organised, solid and lucky with not much about us and WBA were the team playing great football, and we know what happened there.  I have a terrible feeling that luck won't be on our side and it's written in the stars for Redknapp to take them back up.

God, I hope I'm wrong.

*Deep breath* We can do it. COME ON DERBY.

My only reservation is that this feels a bit like the 2007 final in reverse: back then we were well organised, solid and lucky with not much about us and WBA were the team playing great football, and we know what happened there. I have a terrible feeling that luck won't be on our side and it's written in the stars for Redknapp to take them back up.

I thought similar last night watching the rangers fans celebrating in the rain on the pitch... Just like we did after Soton.

Derby need to hold their nerve... We have prem class in our team and for me on the whole a more energetic footballing team...

I'm confident for this one if honest...

Rams 2 Rangers 1

FGS: Austin (pen)

Attn; 100,000

We have to do this, for football.  They're a horrible club with horrible fans, a bunch of mercenaries for players and the less said about their manager the better.

We've been wonderful this season, and it would be a travesty if we didn't beat them.  Pretty much every fan in the country bar QPR and Forest fans will be willing us to do it.

My only reservation is that this feels a bit like the 2007 final in reverse: back then we were well organised, solid and lucky with not much about us and WBA were the team playing great football, and we know what happened there.  I have a terrible feeling that luck won't be on our side and it's written in the stars for Redknapp to take them back up.

God, I hope I'm wrong.

*Deep breath* We can do it. COME ON DERBY.

I have also looked at that thread on their forum. They are full spite & vitriol. It is worth noting that in the last 18 seasons the mighty QPR have been in the Premier league for 2 seasons. Season before last they went up. Last season they came down. That's it, that's where all this arrogance comes from.

One guy made me laugh saying something like "we will have half the west end of London out for this one".  Yeah & we will have half the country out with us!

Rams 2 - Rangers 1 (Fgs Martin, Hendrick)  :D

Think this will fell more like Brighton first leg than Brighton second leg.

Its Mrs Zippy's birthday on the 24th and so we will be watching from a pub in Malvern :wub: , have a great day and we will be there in spirit  :D

I have also looked at that thread on their forum. They are full spite & vitriol. It is worth noting that in the last 18 seasons the mighty QPR have been in the Premier league for 2 seasons. Season before last they went up. Last season they came down. That's it, that's where all this arrogance comes from.

One guy made me laugh saying something like "we will have half the west end of London out for this one". Yeah & we will have half the country out with us!

18 years of nothing and they're THAT arrogant? Imagine if they actually won something.

For how many of the last 20 years have QPR actually showed up on anyone's radar? Is there anyone who gave a flying fook about them until they became everything people hate about football. Premier League, League 1? Who knows where they've been. They're about as memorable as Coventry. Until they hit the glory years again under Warnock, Hughes and Houdini....

Went to a roadshow earlier in the year ,I spoke to Sam and asked him to get us back at Wembley as me and my mate are knocking on a bit and it doesn't happen very often .So cheers Sam it didn't take long to deliver.

What Derby did to Brighton was utterly clinical ,that was a controlled display that would have beaten anyone on the day, repeat that and it's job done . Comment in the Sun on the QPR-Wigan game said that QPR would have to play better that that to beat Derby and he's right.

Archived