IF we get through...Wigan or QPR?

needles

I'd have said I'd rather play QPR as they're a bit one-paced and have lost Jenas and Assou-Ekotto, but Wigan haven't been in great form for a few weeks now, losing 3 of 4. But now that Ravel Morrison seems to be firing for QPR, while Wigan were possibly the best side I've seen down here in the way they stopped us playing.

I dunno who to cheer for tonight. I guess just hope for a bloodbath with 6 stretchered off and 3 straight red cards each?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these threads will be gump bait if we don't beat brighton. 

There's a big IF in the title chap. I'm not saying we're going to get through, just pondering who I'd prefer if we do.

I'd rather play Wigan. I don't think they're a good side at all.

Not that I think QPR are amazing, but they've got Charlie Austin upfront (May as well be David ******* Nugent) and Ravel Morrison with the camera's on him.

Wigan don't really have a stand-out striker, a few players out of form and most importantly... no Ben Watson.

Unfortunately, I think we'll come up against 'Arry and his £72m wage bill as opposed to Uwe Rosler and his rugby town bandits - if, of course, we get there.

Callum McManaman everytime I've seen him has been brilliant - especially at this level.

He tore Reading a new one about two weeks ago.

But statistically over the season, he hasn't been that great. Maybe he's very inconsistent.

I'd rather play Wigan. I don't think they're a good side at all.

Not that I think QPR are amazing, but they've got Charlie Austin upfront (May as well be David ******* Nugent) and Ravel Morrison with the camera's on him.

Wigan don't really have a stand-out striker, a few players out of form and most importantly... no Ben Watson.

Unfortunately, I think we'll come up against 'Arry and his £72m wage bill as opposed to Uwe Rosler and his rugby town bandits - if, of course, we get there.

Similar but not quite to my thoughts.

Wigan are a better TEAM that QPR, as in they are more likely to succeed in closing a game up and nicking it with a crap goal we should have defended better.

QPR though are a crap TEAM, but they have players who are more likely to score a 'wonder goal' or a match-winning piece of skill. I think having Gangsta Frankenstein sausageface Morrison is cheating a bit.

I'm leaning towards Wigan, but I don't really know.

Archived