IF we get through...Wigan or QPR?

needles

The way wigan played at pride park left a tasty taste in the mouth.

They were the most cynical, time-wasting, cheating, dirty set of bast@rds i've seen in years.

An absolutely disgraceful exhibition of anti-football.

It would be a shocking spectacle if they get to the final.

Sure you're not confusing them with Millwall ?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know what? I just can't call this game at all. I could see it going to penalties.

If it's Wigan in the final, I hope it's an end-to-end 4-3 thriller, the best game I'll ever witness, and with a 90th minute winner to send us into delirium.

If it's QPR, I hope we obliterate them 5-0.

Sure you're not confusing them with Millwall ?

Absolutely not.

Don't you remember johnny russell getting his face smashed in, and james perch trying to cripple jamie ward.

They were a disgrace.

They tried to physically intimidate us.

Watching the game last night I think the way Wigan set up gave QPR the opportunity to come at them and that made them look better than they are. In reality they only have a few players who can hurt us, Krancjar, Austin & Barton. The way play will leave them on the back foot and if we play to our usual standard we'll take these.

I'm a bit worried. There 'star' players don't perform when the momentum is not in their favour, when they're given a stark reminder that they're not in the prem any more. But in the back of a semi win, against another team they were playing in the prem last season, and now playing at wembley, that element is taken away. Psychologically they may be thinking they're a rightful prem club playing a rightful champ club.

I think this will be a real test of our prem credentials. QPR, on their day (and if they don't turn up for a play off final, they should be shot) are better than a few of the lower end prem clubs.

We'll win, but it won't be half as comfortable as Brighton, the arse twitchometer is going a bit.

Honestly, I can't see us winning it...

Experienced will prevail, we have none on the big stage whereas QPR have Green, Dunne, Barton, Kranjaer, Benayoun ETC.

Add ontop of that Austin being back, Holliet running at Forsyth and Morrison being a diving **** and we will struggle on the occasion.

Hope I'm wrong, but just can't see us winning.

Rangers as an attacking force was exactly the same as Brighton. Pass it around a bit, hoof it in to the big bloke and hope that he does something with it.

One thing we do have in our favour is that our mindset is completely different to the game at Loftus earlier in the season. I think the whole squad and coaching staff was a bit in awe of them. Same to a certain degree with the match at the IPro. This time we've got the belief that if we play to our potential we'll win.

Whatever happens I'll be proud of the lads but I do hope we smash them cus the arrogance and nastiness on their forum is astonishing... Horrible like chavs, who think they have the right to go up just because they have a bit of new money. Dossers!

Archived