Derby County v Barnsley

CumbrianRam

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, got to sort out a replacement season ticket card and get a temporary ticket for today sorted.

Lost mine in my wallet, along with £90, a debit card, a gig ticket, a return train ticket and my driving license card, mango and oyster card.

That's crappy that is. Have you phoned train company? Someone might have handed it in? And put a stop on yer cards. Hope you get it back.

That's crappy that is. Have you phoned train company? Someone might have handed it in? And put a stop on yer cards. Hope you get it back.

All handled on the day thankfully- thanks for the sympathy but it was my fault for leaving it, had doxzed off and got up in a rush - immediately contacted the information office (couldn't leave the station otherwise - barriers & no ticket!) but a sweep of the train afterwards didn't find it and nobody had handed it in.

I managed to get a replacement bank card within an hour as the Barclays there had a printing facility.

I've ordered a replacement Driving License but everything else would be of no immediate use to them, thankfully.

All handled on the day thankfully- thanks for the sympathy but it was my fault for leaving it, had doxzed off and got up in a rush - immediately contacted the information office (couldn't leave the station otherwise - barriers & no ticket!) but a sweep of the train afterwards didn't find it and nobody had handed it in.

I managed to get a replacement bank card within an hour as the Barclays there had a printing facility.

I've ordered a replacement Driving License but everything else would be of no immediate use to them, thankfully.

You'll find someone on your seats for today's game. Case closed.

Also, got to sort out a replacement season ticket card and get a temporary ticket for today sorted.

Lost mine in my wallet, along with £90, a debit card, a gig ticket, a return train ticket and my driving license card, mango and oyster card.

Have you looked behind the fridge?

Seeing as I lost it on a train to Manchester, no.

Restaurant cars have fridges.

Sorry to hear your news Coconut and glad it's been resolved. Incidentally, you can ignore and hide all comments from unamusing trolls.

As for my prediction, Derby 3 Barnsley 0

Bryson

Ward

Martin

Sorry to hear your news Coconut and glad it's been resolved. Incidentally, you can ignore and hide all comments from unamusing trolls.

As for my prediction, Derby 3 Barnsley 0

Bryson

Ward

Martin

Thanks. Guess who's just been ignored?

Grant Wisdom Keogh Buxton Forsyth Thorne Hendrick Bryson Russell Ward Martin

Legzdins Whitbread Eustace Hughes Dawkins Bamford Sammon

Strong line-up and bench that (praying we don''t lose either fullback for any reason though  :unsure:).
Here's hoping for a big performance from Jeff in the middle of the park today and another cracker from Wardy and Russell on the flanks. Keep building the form and confidence of all the players going into the playoffs!

Off to the ground now, COME ON YOU RAMS!

Archived