Derby County v Barnsley

CumbrianRam

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the **** we didn't win that by 5 or 6!

Hendrick MOM brilliant today.

Just too many wrong decisions in final third for me today! Passing instead of shooting..... Forsyth anyone?!

Didn't think Bucko had a great game either, first one for a long time!

Got a bad omen about the playoffs full stop.

If we play Forest our laughter will catch up with us

If we play QPR we'll probably lose to a wonder goal from gangsta dickface Morrison or a last minute Charlie Austin goal

If we play Wigan they'll organise themselves to victory with terrible football

If we play Ipswich we'll forget how to defend set pieces again

If we play Reading LeFondleCocks will score a 10 minute hattrick

Talk about making the 2nd half look hard! And Keough goes sideways even more than Savage. And Russell stopped dead in his attack..why? Dawkins did too. Have the balls to keep going lads, cos you're better than that.

Talk about making the 2nd half look hard! And Keough goes sideways even more than Savage. And Russell stopped dead in his attack..why? Dawkins did too. Have the balls to keep going lads, cos you're better than that.

think to be fair to Russell today he ran his absolute ball bags off today so I could forgive him a little at the end when he broke forward and stopped

How will you know who he guessed?

Good point. And I didn't ignore him anyway. In fact, I've now un-ignored everyone (I get the impression that I will regret that action soon)

Thought Hendrick was fantastic today.

Was superb, when he's on song and fit, looks a big talent. Totally different to Hughes, nice to have players of this ilk

Bloody weird game, surreal how many times we seemed to be bound to score. 

We were absolutely fantastic today, really full of confidence and ideas; looked like scoring every time we went forward. Forsyth and Russell were tearing them apart down the left and both had good games. Russell did have about 3 golden chances that he missed (including the penalty) and got a flukey goal, but they all count. Hendrick was immense, same with most of the team. Ward was very unlucky not to score and Dawkins looked himself when he came on, skipping past players

Awfully frustrating decision by the ref to blow for half-time as we were about to bloody score, raite pissed me off as they could have nicked a point at the end.

Archived