Derby County v Barnsley

CumbrianRam

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams 3 - 0 Barnsley FRGS Martin who does the deed and is immediately taken off and subbed by Ward. Macca doesn't want Chris picking up another yellow!

Wish this was against Burnley instead of Barnsley. We wuz robbed and would enjoy raining on their parade!

Why are you worried about Martin picking up another yellow?

He isn't in danger of a suspension.

Born worrier me, dincha know? ;)

He's 7 bookings short of a suspension with a maximum 5 games to go before the playoff final (ok, 5 if the red counts as 2 yellows, but I don't think it does)

2-1 Derby with Bryson FRGS.

Would rather see Barnsley stay up (whether we play them or not next season!) as we were well looked after at the Dove Inn before and after the game up there in December. Just how football used to be and should be. A good day out, a few beers, some scran and a win for the Rams.

He's 7 bookings short of a suspension with a maximum 5 games to go before the playoff final (ok, 5 if the red counts as 2 yellows, but I don't think it does)

may be steve is thinking martin picks up a yellow before he scores then gets subbed after he scores so he doesn't get a second. (yellow card that is not another goal)

may be Steve is thinking martin picks up a yellow before he scores then gets subbed after he scores so he doesn't get a second. (yellow card that is not another goal)

Indeed. I wondered whether that would be the case at Doncaster the other day, with both Martin and Bryson on yellows, but both came through it without any further problem.

Archived