Derby County v Barnsley

CumbrianRam

Had the idiot behind me again, slagging off Buxton, Wisdom and Martin all game (and pretty much everyone else on occasion), shouting at them to hurry up and rush everything - you'd think we were losing 2-0 the way he was going on. :rolleyes:

I heard a wierd one walking back from the match.

This old bugger was saying that steve mcclaren had cost us automatic promotion, and that there were at least 4 matches since he came that we lost but should have won or drawn.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard a wierd one walking back from the match.

This old bugger was saying that Steve mcclaren had cost us automatic promotion, and that there were at least 4 matches since he came that we lost but should have won or drawn.

well fergie was supposed to come out of retirement to manage us wasnt he, obviosuly hes pretty angry...

well fergie was supposed to come out of retirement to manage us wasnt he, obviosuly hes pretty angry...

Was she singing about my humps?

We created loads of chances and on another day it could have been 5 but this team seems strangely reluctant to engage top gear.

I thought hendrick was superb in the first half.

He seemed inspired to show Thorne that he could play a bit.

The final ball was a bit hit and miss from start to finish.

Wardy wasn't really at the races but wisdom was getting forward well . Indeed he could have scored.

We still dont seem to have learnt from previous penalty misses.

We havent got a clue how to take a penalty.

Hopefullly that won't cost us.

But a good game and decent reception for Tommy when he came off.

Archived