We've made the playoffs

Bris Vegas

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looking at the league table last year, how bad was that?

This Derby team would finish in the top two of that season easily. Hull got promoted on 79 points with a GD of +9. We'll beat both of those easily this season.

so it easy to say that. Not that simple

so it easy to say that. Not that simple

Of course there were many factors involved... But I honestly believe that last season's Championship was one of the worst in a long time, the fact that all it took was 68 points to make the playoffs and 79 points for automatic promotion means there were no standout teams...

A very average Cardiff City side walked it.

You all know I didn;'t and never will agree with the decision to get rid of NC.

Brilliant achievment and congratulations to all involved.

Really pleased for the players who've been able to put consistent winning runs together and now whatever happens, the season has been a real success. I hope it takes this squad all the way to the Premier League.

Well Done to ALL at Derby County.

The players, the management and the board,

Of course there were many factors involved... But I honestly believe that last season's Championship was one of the worst in a long time, the fact that all it took was 68 points to make the playoffs and 79 points for automatic promotion means there were no standout teams...

that very average Cardiff City side that battered us every time we played them

But of those three who went up, Palace are comfortable, Hull safe and Cardiff have only screwed up because of their nutter owner. We have a professional setup and strong coaching team, so would have every chance. Let's seize the opportunity.

But of those three who went up, Palace are comfortable, Hull safe and Cardiff have only screwed up because of their nutter owner. We have a professional setup and strong coaching team, so would have every chance. Let's seize the opportunity.

Palace were woeful, the only reason they've done fabulously well is because of the system Pulis has in place. They wouldn't have reached 25 points had Holloway stayed there.

Cardiff were always likely to go down, they were poor under Mackay and only scraped together a few wins by virtue of set pieces and a few lucky long pops.

Hull City under Steve Bruce always had a chance, but there is no denying they were poor last season and in Bruce's first year in charge I bet even he couldn't imagine going up automatically.

Hull City under Steve Bruce always had a chance, but there is no denying they were poor last season and in Bruce's first year in charge I bet even he couldn't imagine going up automatically.

It helps having thirty-odd million to spend!

Archived