Potential targets WHEN we go up

Milo

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was being serious? if you don't go up then surely the pair will leave (Or want to leave) we could lure them away with Premier League footy and higher wages, would be something I'd consider.

One problem, both have been Burnley and noone in their right minds would want to live in that sh*thole.

You want to ask your mum/sister if you can venture outside burnley one day, then even you might reconsider.

If Chris Evans uses his 'contacts' we're probably looking at Jeremy Vine and Simon Mayo.

Hi is big mates with van outen, good scoring record but maybe past their best now.

We need a Paul McGrath style signing....can't think of anyone though, but I guess that's not my job.

Rio Ferdinand would be the perfect candidate for this role if he wasn't so obsessed with his stupid "5" range and wasn't complete dog crap of a football player.

Albrighton and Guidetti available on frees. Get a couple of decent loans like Kane and Chalobah. Couple of the Dundee United young stars. Then a sprinkling of £2m players from relegated teams. Mutch, Bardsley

If we go up... The possibilities are endless.

Chelsea have got some fantastic youngsters that could do with a loan deal - I'm talking far better than Bamford here.

Some cracking players in La Liga like I have mentioned a few times - especially of Real Valladolid, Almeria or Real Betis go down. Money is tight over there, we could grab a few stars..

Players like Suso, Alvaro Vadillo, Omar Ramos would be very good.

Obviously you need to find the right balance, but we'd be daft not to explore outside of the UK. Afterall, Norwich over the past two years or so have picked up literally all the better players from the Championship (well Leeds Utd) and it hasn't worked.

Cardiff City are an example of what not to do either... Splashing big money on only two or three players who have turned out to be abit rubbish... Gary Medel isn't bad, but for 13m euros that's not wise.. In Caulker, Medel and Cornelius they spent more than 25m...

Whereas Swansea spent less than half of that and bought far better players.

I was being serious? if you don't go up then surely the pair will leave (Or want to leave) we could lure them away with Premier League footy and higher wages, would be something I'd consider.

Agent "ok will, we have some serious offers on the table for you, Liverpool, Man city, Arsenal, Barcelona and Burnley have all expressed an interest in signing you"

Hughes " I'd love to talk to Liverpool and Barcelona"

Agent " But Burnley are offering the most money £20,000 a week "

Hughes " Well that's it then, **** my career just show me the money "

Agent " Ok i'll contact Burnley "

Hughes " I was joking you ****, who'd want to play for that shithole of a club, i'd sooner warm the bench at european champions than play at that dump"

:D

Hopefully we take Hughes from you. 

Apart from him and maybe Bryson? can't see anyone else from you lot getting in our side.

Highly rated youngster Will Hughes who has been linked with Barcalona, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Man City and now world famous BURNLEY. 

Actually now I've stopped laughing. Yeah I'm sure he would move to you, honest!

Albrighton and Guidetti available on frees. Get a couple of decent loans like Kane and Chalobah. Couple of the Dundee United young stars. Then a sprinkling of £2m players from relegated teams. Mutch, Bardsley

Bardsley! Fkn hell.

Thats the sort of cr@p signing i would fear.

Go back to your dark, satanic mill, you incredibly stupid yet equally condescending Lancastrian fool. Will Hughes is an educated lad who studies politics. He will recognise that Burnley is a hotbed of fascism, and wouldn't come within miles of your foul tip.

Now if it was Blackburn, on the other hand….

Bardsley! Fkn hell.

Thats the sort of cr@p signing i would fear.

Having said that.....we haven't even got a right back at the mo.

If we are talking about promotion this season, then my understanding is that most recommend not buying a new team... as its been proven to fail.

So the question could be reversed, who would you keep from this team ?

That then gives a clue as which positions need strengthening...

Archived