Potential targets WHEN we go up

Milo

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin -***** failed everywhere he has been apart from 1 good season in league 1 for Norwich. - Arguably our best player.
Eustace- another who is utter garbage, been at club after club because no1 wants him - Did a very good job for us this season.
Whitbread- can't get a sniff at Leicester, like he couldn't at Norwich - back-up and played well when asked.
Keogh- another who has had about 10 clubs, I remember him with Coventry he was woeful, no surprise they got relegated - again, a good player for us.
Lee Naylor- LOL he was at Accrington Stanley the other month wasn't he???? hahaha - has done okay when brought on so far...
Jamie Ward- Sheffield United loaned him to you, despite both being each others rivals (from relegation) proves how crap he is - arguably our best player for the first two years, still got 7 goals in 20 games, roughly.
Lee grant- fodder, can't catch, can't communicate, can't come from a cross, disgracefully bad, no surprise that soon as he goes we go and get promoted. - your player of the year. Again, he's been superb for us, no complaints.

You make little sense - I could say the same about a number of your players, in fact pretty much your whole squad. 

Maybe one of them would get in alongside Shackell, Duff is far from tosh though!!!

Forsyth wouldn't get anywhere near the left back spot when *Mee is there   (i'm there).

I think you're forgetting we have conceded the least amount of goals in the league, but you seem to think your defence is better Hahahahaha delusional 

Grammatically corrected!  :ph34r:

This kid went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 8 am only to come straight onto this board! Lol! Get a bloody life you sad mare

Er....i do that.

Like to see us go for hugo rodallega from Fulham. Could play across the front three, pacy and strong and seems a decent character, only got 1 yr left on contract so maybe within our likely budget too

Archived