Hughes, Bamford, Bryson & Martin in FourFourTwo's Top FL players

HeyHudson

The "survey" was done by asking an individual representative from each club to vote for the top 3 players from the league this season....of course the more "famous" names are going to get chosen more regularly, hence why Hughes is so far ahead of Bryson.

Personally I think that Hughes is actually that far ahead of Bryson, but as we know its all opinions.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me why will is 5th and craig 32nd then ? One the highest goal scoring midfielder in the championship and Derbys poty by a street and the other eh really good player with potential but a lot to prove yet

Bryson OUR poty by a street, or YOUR poty by a street? Because for me it is Martin.

The players are where they are because that is where they were voted. The fact that Hughes is English and Bryson is Scottish is why they are where they are is ******.

The real crime is Bamford at 20.

Bryson OUR poty by a street, or YOUR poty by a street? Because for me it is Martin.

The players are where they are because that is where they were voted. The fact that Hughes is English and Bryson is Scottish is why they are where they are is ******.

The real crime is Bamford at 20.

Exactly Bamford wouldn't even make the list for me. However I suppose he's one of those players who grabs the limelight with some important goals, even if he does not contribute a huge amount to a game. And all people often remember are the goals. 

Exactly Bamford wouldn't even make the list for me. However I suppose he's one of those players who grabs the limelight with some important goals, even if he does not contribute a huge amount to a game. And all people often remember are the goals.

Is this a list of championship players or football league players (can't see the full thread title on my phone)? Because if you take into account his time at MK Dons, he could sit and smoke a pipe for 89 minutes but he's scored so many goals that can't be ignored.

The real crime is no Jake Buxton. As things stand my POTY would be Chris Martin, but Craig Bryson is only a whisker behind. Yet next in line is surely Jake. And the next ten :) matches could easily see any one of the three edge ahead.

For Will (whom I believe to be our 'best' player, but has been number four this season) and Patrick Bamford to be in there, and Jake not to be, seems a travesty to me.

Statistically Bryson has had a fantastic season and tops the central midfielders in the league...

But then again stats don't tell the whole story.

Iniesta isn't statistically as good as Lallana this season - but I know which one is one of the greatest midfielders of all time that offers so much more than 'goals from midfield' whereas the other is just enjoying a good season.

The real crime is Bamford at 20.  Bucko

Fixed it for me anyrate.

Is this a list of championship players or football league players (can't see the full thread title on my phone)? Because if you take into account his time at MK Dons, he could sit and smoke a pipe for 89 minutes but he's scored so many goals that can't be ignored.

It's a list of FL players, so on that basis, he deserves a nod for his time with MK Dons

By whom?

Some vanker who wanted a photo to brag to his mates about, no doubt.

Will was studying politics - well, Capitalism is a political system. Lesson learned, no doubt.

Who writes this stuff?

Bamford and Physicality in the same magazine, let alone sentence.

Will Hughes refered to as 2 footed must be on the basis that he has 2 feet, not that he can use his right.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived