Hughes, Bamford, Bryson & Martin in FourFourTwo's Top FL players

HeyHudson

Some vanker who wanted a photo to brag to his mates about, no doubt.

Will was studying politics - well, Capitalism is a political system. Lesson learned, no doubt.

An adult vanker in a bar too. Invading personal time quite possibly.

By way of contrast, I've seen photos with kids pre-games with no receipt (nor notes) in sight.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben Pringle. Number 25.

Higher than Martin and Bryson, as well as everyone else in the Derby team, technically.

aside from Hughes and Bammy.

I think they just spread it out. Don't base it on ability but how well the players have done in their individually leagues, which to be fair Pringle has been excellent

I think they just spread it out. Don't base it on ability but how well the players have done in their individually leagues, which to be fair Pringle has been excellent

Nope, it is in order. 1 to 50, best players in the football league.

Nope, it is in order. 1 to 50, best players in the football league.

Trust me, it's not. Based on that logic an eshablished and professional magazine company are stating that Ben Pringle is better than Craig Bryson outright, or that Otoole of league 2 strugglers Bristol Rovers is a better player outright than Bryson and league 1 player of the year Adam Foreshaw? Or that Gary Roberts of league 2 Chesterfield is better outright than FA finalist scorer Ben Watson?

It's obviously not, or the list would contain 50 championship players. They're clearly trying to get a wider spread of players of the 3 leagues by disregarding the standard and just basing it on the season the players have had :)

Archived