Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Mafiabob

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they say they are dreading it so am i to be honest, agreed they are bringing a weak side due to injuries , but you should be able to stick 11 youth team players out and they will soon grasp the occassion and what it means to both sets of fans ( 2 minutes on google will give them an idea!!! ) anyway i see a nervous ( fairly boring ) draw and i would take that now ,sure they beat us by the odd goal at the sh!tty ground but hey a draw to our rivals is a good point, just hope its a descent game and we dont pick up any injuries.

Usually have nerves about this game but this time im upbeat is that rose tinted specs? however 3-1 the mighty rams

No time for nerves, no nerves in the stands means no nerves on the pitch. Get behind em. Sing up and enjoy.

"I say goal Johnny, goal (goal Johnny)

Goal Johnny, goal (goal Johnny, goal Johnny)

My soul arise in heaven lord, when Johnny scores a goal

Goal Johnny, Goal...................."

That Billy Davies is a card.

John Percy ‏@John__Percy
#nffc Billy Davies's FA hearing delayed until next week due to 'personal reasons'. Eligible for the touchline at #dcfc on Saturday

It's nice of him that he wants to be pitched side for the combined Derby and Forest 'sacked in the morning' chant

That Billy Davies is a card.

John Percy ‏@John__Percy[/size]#nffc Billy Davies's FA hearing delayed until next week due to 'personal reasons'. Eligible for the touchline at #dcfc on Saturday[/size]

It's nice of him that he wants to be pitched side for the combined Derby and Forest 'sacked in the morning' chant

Simmo won't be rattled he never is.

Archived