Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Mafiabob

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams dominate in a 2 - 0 victory, Wardy with a first half strike in 90 minutes of the untidiest football you'll ever see, cos for me this match never flows, it's just a scrap.

As a result, there'll be trampled trees everywhere.

Att: 33,010.

Derby County 4 Nottingham Forest 1

55-45 possession to us.

19 to 14 shots to us.

6 to 1 on target to us.

500 to 340 passes to us.

Grant, Wisdom, Buxton, Keogh, Fozzie, Thorne, Hendrick, Bryson, Bamford, Ward and Martin... Do us proud boysss!!

This is my 1st go on prediction thread. I never join in this one as suppirting DCFC all these years I just get nervy enough as it is and very rarely feel extremely confident.

However Im uber uber confident for this. I think we are coming back to form for a great finish, we are playing somewhere near the level we hit at the height of our earlier great run and Im sure the goals will come.

Forest look poor and short on confidence. Our favourite manager banished to the posh seats too which is massive given his style of management.

3-0 to the Rams. Bryson fgs.

Rams dominate in a 2 - 0 victory, Wardy with a first half strike in 90 minutes of the untidiest football you'll ever see, cos for me this match never flows, it's just a scrap.

As a result, there'll be trampled trees everywhere.

Att: 33,010.

This for me as well please Mo55y.

Exactly this, all of it, even the attendance.

You might as well just give me and LadyRam the 5 points now, save yourself a bit of marking time over the weekend to enjoy the win.

Rams 2 - 0 Notts Wotsits.

FGS: Ward.

Att: 33,008.

Billy Davis to be seen wearing a string vest, waving a can of Tennants Super Brew, singing 'By the Bonny Bonny Banks'

Billy Davies he's never that smart!!!

Grimbeard give him a phone call, send him a text, send him an e-mail, tweet him, stick a camera in his face, give him a microphone and have a word with his media people to see if they can smarten him up a bit, and I bet whilst the scruffy little whinger and his mates are pretending they are doing a media ban, they will answer everyone of them instantly. He makes Rab C look very classy indeed.

Archived