Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Mafiabob

That Billy Davies is a card.

John Percy ‏@John__Percy

#nffc Billy Davies's FA hearing delayed until next week due to 'personal reasons'. Eligible for the touchline at #dcfc on Saturday

It's nice of him that he wants to be pitched side for the combined Derby and Forest 'sacked in the morning' chant

Well plan B didn't work, hope the FA up the punishment.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes football supporting can be a trying, expensive, miserable experience. And sometimes it just fills you with joy and makes you glad to be alive. That was epic.

Thank you Steve McClaren, thank you Craig Bryson, thank you everyone. I'm going to get tanked up now. Byee.

PistoldPete2

Thought Forest were truly unbelievably bad. Derby never really got out of 2nd gear and yet won 5-0.

Hopefully we will have plenty in the tank for the other games to come this week. None will ever be as easy as today's win.

Also, considered on aggraget, it was with ten men for half of it. 'We only need ten men, we only need ten men, ... Etc.'

If it wouldn't have ****** us up for next game, I was kind of hoping Thorne would get a second yellow in the last minute, just to get that chant out.

that was THE most satisfying 96 minutes of football I have ever witnessed, totally dominated from start to finish and Forest were absolutely dire! would be interesting to see who the last central midfield/midfielder in general (players like ronaldo and ribery don't really count as midfielders) to score two hat-tricks in a season at this level?? absolutely buzzing!

Archived