Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Mafiabob

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryson's second goal was a lovely worked goal. Hendrick's was the very model of a perfectly composed finish to a perfectly clinical counter. But best of all was JR's, who's was the very model of a perfect "just **** it" goal.

Loved seeing it suddenly dawn on Moussi that he should be tracking Bryson for the second, absolute comedy.

Loved seeing it suddenly dawn on Moussi that he should be tracking Bryson for the second, absolute comedy.

I remember Moussi's comment when we were linked with him...."No disrespect, but I could never sign for Derby." - Couldn't agree more with you mate, you couldn't. You're not fit to lace Bryson's boots.

I was at work and slipped in to the office after fifteen minutes to check out the score. 1-0 Bryson. I was so happy. Half an hour later I got the chance to check out the score again. 3-0, I was ecstatic. After the match I went to see the final score. 5-0. I just started laughing. Sometimes life is good.

Is there video available anywhere yet ?

I was at work and slipped in to the office after fifteen minutes to check out the score. 1-0 Bryson. I was so happy. Half an hour later I got the chance to check out the score again. 3-0, I was ecstatic. After the match I went to see the final score. 5-0. I just started laughing. Sometimes life is good.

Is there video available anywhere yet ?

your asking for footage siss?

Must be embarrassing losing 5-0 to the worst team in history. Let's be honest it should have been 8 or 9. Forest fans leaving at half time and going to frankie and bennys was hilarious. Brilliant atmosphere, unbelievable performance and just a magical day.

I thought Greening was Jesus like. I thought he was great at miracles, parting the red se...... Midfield like that for Derby. (I'm fully aware it's Moses) I laughed....... Alone...... Anyway

Everyone bar wisdom and hendrick were awesome today. After a shakey start Thorne was excellent.

I thought Hendrick played well today. It's hard to say he had a bad game as he scored against Forest. He looked much better today, charging runs up-field creating space and he was involved in quite a few counter-attacks as well, including the one he scored from.

Go'arn Jeff, more of that please!

And you Johnny.

Didn't notice Keogh trying to tear Rammie's head off after the penalty PMSL

TBF we weren't as good as we were against Bolton or Reading but considering how utterly abject they were we didn't have to be...

I thought Hendrick played well today. It's hard to say he had a bad game as he scored against Forest. He looked much better today, charging runs up-field creating space and he was involved in quite a few counter-attacks as well, including the one he scored from.

I agree Yorkshire. He took his goal well, made some strong surging runs from midfield, defended well when he had to and linked well with Thorne and Bryson as well as the strikers. One of his best performances for a long time for me.

I do think we have a problem with him though, generally. We know that a three of Hendrick Hughes and Bryson doesn't work well enough, but we now also know that Hendrick isn't confident or effective in other positions, on the right or as holding midfielder. So we are left with a straight choice and at the moment he's not quite as good as Eustace, Hughes or Bryson. Pity, cos I like him as a player. Mind you SM will find it hard to change the team for Tuesday.

Archived