Wisdom Two Goals

sage

Admittedly didn't go to the game, but from the highlights he didn't look to have the best of games.

Crawling along the floor for the first goal. maybe wondering what the fackwit ref was going to give. 

Let Kightly runs yards behind him until Bucko came to the rescue. 

It was Wisdom's man who had the initial free shot for the second goal.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't blame him for slipping. Just one of those things.

He didn't have his best game. Still quality though. I don't think Forsyth has looked so dangerous lately going forward.

Take it you're not yesterday's ref then?

guys i dont think Brendan rogers will read this so saying wisdom is anything other than pure quality so  we can get andre on a permanent deal is just tosh!, yes he slipped but he has looked diffrent gravy for 99% of the time hes been on the pitch.

There really is no-one to blame for yesterday's defeat. Wisdom slipped for their first, the crawling was a desperate attempt by him to stop the man getting past him as he presumably didn't have time to get to his feet.

Yesterday was one of those games that just didn't go for us, admittedly, the ref hindered us but that's something we've now got to accept and move on.

We've now got to pick our heads up and stay positive for the Millwall game.

Just think the second was a very lucky break. Everyone charging out to block the shot (barring Hughes on the line) just lucky run of the ball

Admittedly didn't go to the game, but from the highlights he didn't look to have the best of games.

Crawling along the floor for the first goal. maybe wondering what the fackwit ref was going to give. 

Let Kightly runs yards behind him until Bucko came to the rescue. 

It was Wisdom's man who had the initial free shot for the second goal.

What do you guys think?

Both his fault that led to the goals. However the first he was unlucky that he was knocked over, I think the ref should have given him the advantage and blown for a foul. The second he did leave his man but it was a lucky goal from deflections. In the first half he was left by Kightly, it was obvious he was going to be played in behind. Luckily Bucko had a good game and was there to prevent Ings. 

Overall he had a good game though. I just think this sitting back and let teams attack us is our downfall in the last 5 or so games. Why are we doing it? I don't know. SM needs to get us back to playing attacking football. We are not a defensive team, so let's not try to be. All that happens is the defenders and the keeper mess up their passing under the tiniest bit of pressure. Eustace get's rounded and Hughes chases the ball. Stop the nonsense. Also if your going to play Bamford play him through the middle, he showed yesterday what a threat he is. 

PistoldPete2

Wisdom was trying to get back up but his feet kept slipping on the turf. Was unfortunate.

Proper gutted bout yesterday, keep imagining a scenario of Derby v Burnley in the play off semis.

Either that or wait until next season.

Dont think it will be Derby v Burnley for play offs. Its Derby v Burnley for 2nd spot now.

Archived