Disliked Clubs?

Knowle Rohrer

Speaking of clubs that no one likes - I see that the latest takeover attempt at Leeds has gone belly up......! Wahahahahaha!  :lol:

We got taken over fairly quickly after Doughty's death. I wonder if Leeds' owners are looking for too much money.

I used to teach in Leeds, I got a load of stick after we lost 4-0 to them one season from the kids but had finished my placement before we won 7-3 at Elland Road.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike Leeds even more than usual today since the sacking of Brian McDermott (a decent guy).

Apparently their two main sponsors how now severed links with the club.

Meltdown - couldn't happen to a nicer lot. A shame that Bates and Wise aren't still there so I can detest them even more. 

Forest: obviously

Leicester: try growing up with Leicester fans being the only Derby fan in the year. "We're massive because Leicester fans present Match of the Day and the football league show", **** off. League Cup my arse. *********, everything that's good about them has been bought (apart from Liam Moore's who's a really nice bloke actually; met him)

Leicester........ All of a sudden all the 'I dont like football' Crowd are die hard fans because there 10 points clear. Deluded support, Thinking there in on the Derby Forest rivalry. Never won anything but act like there the biggest club in the midlands, Living in leicestershire I come across this on a daily basis. I know one decent fan who I can talk football with the rest are just utter knobs.

Chelsea, especially now Mourinho is manager.

I used to hate Man Utd but now I'm pretty ambivalent.

Aside from that I'm not too fussed really.

Leicester maybe for that play off final and for the reasons Alpha suggests.

I used to hate Man Utd. Now Moyes is there, I hate them even more.

Chelsea. Now there is a club who for years, I never had any feelings for one way or the other. I can even remember cheering them on against Leeds in the cup replay (1970?). Then one day, a few years ago, I had the misfortune to get stuck at Heathrow airport with a couple of hundred Chelsea fans, who were on their way to somewhere in Scandinavia I think, to play in some cup final or other. I've never met a more obnoxious bunch of arrogant twunts. So these days, they are right up there!  :lol:

Archived