Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

sage

See that attitude pisses me off. Were 4th in the league ffs, every game between now and the end of the season is much bigger than a visit to Old Trafford. 

But you're making the assumption that people can afford to go to EVERY game and not pick and choose.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you're making the assumption that people can afford to go to EVERY game and not pick and choose.

Nah i'm not, i'm making the assumption that as a collective fan group we'll take average numbers for the rest of this season but our return to the top flight whenever that may be, will coincide with exceptional improvement in the Derbyshire economic sector and we'll sell out the vast majority of games at £50 a ticket. 

Nah i'm not, i'm making the assumption that as a collective fan group we'll take average numbers for the rest of this season but our return to the top flight whenever that may be, will coincide with exceptional improvement in the Derbyshire economic sector and we'll sell out the vast majority of games at £50 a ticket. 

yes I agree. But at that point, those people that have the disposable income will be the ones that turn up. Your average working Joe who cannot afford it now, will still have to pick and choose.

I like going to the cinema but I don't go every week. Should I be criticised for that, I bloody well hope not. I choose to go to the ones I think I will like to see. Same applies with DCFC. Same applies with so many things in life.

We should not criticise anyone or anything for the away support we take.

Hmmm i have a doggy feeling we will lose, 1-0

Cue massive moan in... bubbles bursting,and honeymoons being over :(

Or maybe its my inbuilt pessimism built up from almost 50 yrs of being a Derby fan,and we'll batter 'em :D

I like going to the cinema but I don't go every week. Should I be criticised for that, I bloody well hope not. I choose to go to the ones I think I will like to see. Same applies with DCFC. Same applies with so many things in life.

I agree. There are cheaper ways of maintaining a popcorn habit.

I don't think any criticism is personal. Just that a club the size of ours with fans that claim to be passionate should, in my view, at the moment be taking up most if not all our away allocation. 

Archived