Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

sage

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and the missus are going, but I don't feel that I have the right to criticise anyone who chooses not to go.  I wonder why others do, especially when they are not going themselves. Attendance is not compulsory.

Can't get to this one as my lads visiting, but all you travelling Rams have a blast, and bring back the points.

Rams 2 - 1 and stand victorious. Russell rfgs.

Weather cold. Might need yer gloves on.

Me and the missus are going, but I don't feel that I have the right to criticise anyone who chooses not to go.  I wonder why others do, especially when they are not going themselves. Attendance is not compulsory.

Have I missed something?

650 sold.

That's ******* diabolical 

Eddies point can now stand. 

Why is it?

Blackburn is a shithole and people are still recovering from Christmas and New Year spending, and going to Huddersfield and Barnsley, and Chelsea, and Brighton etc etc etc

Why is it?

Blackburn is a shithole and people are still recovering from Christmas and New Year spending, and going to Huddersfield and Barnsley, and Chelsea, and Brighton etc etc etc

Blackburn being a shithole's a reason? How? People got high standards, don't want to be seen near the place?

people are still recovering from Christmas and New Year spending: if it were Man Utd away people wouldn't be feeling the pinch quite as much I believe...

We're 4th in the league...we should have sold 1500 atleast by now.

Blackburn being a shithole's a reason? How? People got high standards, don't want to be seen near the place?

people are still recovering from Christmas and New Year spending: if it were Man Utd away people wouldn't be feeling the pinch quite as much I believe...

We're 4th in the league...we should have sold 1500 atleast by now.

you've answered your own questions....

wait, were you being sarcastic in the first place?

not particularly.

When money is tight, reasons you wouldn't think of with more disposable income actually become relevant.

There's a difference between Man United and Blackburn, similarly there's a difference between Forest at home and Barnsley at home!

not particularly.

When money is tight, reasons you wouldn't think of with more disposable income actually become relevant.

There's a difference between Man United and Blackburn, similarly there's a difference between Forest at home and Barnsley at home!

See that attitude pisses me off. Were 4th in the league ffs, every game between now and the end of the season is much bigger than a visit to Old Trafford. 

Archived