Derby County v Brighton

sage

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last Friday was a nightmare if I hadn't been round the block so many times I would be scarred for life it was that bad. Looking at the performance against Wigan and Leicester [ican forget Chelsea] I can't see where the next goal is coming from never mind the next point . I think 0-0 at best sorry.

ignore the Chelsea game, but we were awful against Wigan and beyond awful at Leicester. I'm worried.

We were bad against Wigan because they had a game plan and did not let us play the way we like. They used a lot of aggression I to stop us and it work. .. Johnny Russell's cheek holds testimony to that!!!

I've just noticed that they are closing the A52 for resurfacing work tomorrow. Traffic from the south (M1 - Brighton fans) is being diverted along the A6. That should make getting through the delightful roundabouts in Alvaston town centre lots of fun - there's normally a few minutes delay there anyway. I'd advise every intending to go that way to leave a few minutes earlier.

Oh and as for my prediction:

Derby 2 Brighton 2

Fgs Martin

Ward to shake the **** out his shorts and has the game of his life...

Untill he fouls someone in the 89th minute which leads to them scoring from the set piece.

Attendance: 23,486

Archived