Derby County v Brighton

sage

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what you mean by that, we're the top goalscorers in the league for a reason; surely if anyone's going to put 3 past them it'll be us?

Well we've hardly been free scoring of late, plus our record against sides near the top, I'd be surprised if we score more than 2 against Brighton. 

Derby 0 Brighton 1. We are in a slump.

We are!!!??

we lost the last three games so I guess you are right?

however.

Wigan - won the fa cup last year, had a massive lift from getting a new manager.

Chelsea - Are just Chelsea.

leicester - Prem team in the making, settled team at home, full of very good champ players at the right age

But yeah it's a slump.

Schteve's Barmy Army 2 - Rainbow United 1

Dawkins (FGS)                  Crofts

Buxton

It'll be 1-1 heading into the last 5 minutes until Sir Jake charges into the six yard box like a rhino on speed to thump home a corner taken by anyone other than Ward, because he'll have been halled off after 60 mins due to another sh1te display...

4'c & drizzly

Number of supports to get into trouble for chanting vaguely homophobic songs in the direction of the away fans - 3

We are!!!??

however.

Wigan - won the fa cup last year, had a massive lift from getting a new manager.

leicester - Prem team in the making, settled team at home, full of very good champ players at the right age

But yeah it's a slump.

ignore the Chelsea game, but we were awful against Wigan and beyond awful at Leicester. I'm worried.

ignore the Chelsea game, but we were awful against Wigan and beyond awful at Leicester. I'm worried.

Teams have worked us out a bit and the team got a bit to sure of themselves I think. Don't worry yet Srg I hope an honest, hardworking win tomorrow will shore us up a bit.

We are!!!??

however.

But yeah it's a slump.

This game is equally as tricky, against a very good championship side bang in form.

However, their away approach is to batten down the hatches (usually successfully) but I believe we have too much going forward not to score, which if we get an early goal they will have to scrap their whole away mentality,.

Leaving gaps and allowing us to push on further with a goal advantage.

They still have the best striker in the division (by some way) so are a huge threat. Losing Saturday wouldn't make us a bad team either, but 4 losses back-to-back is unthinkable!

The facts are clear to see. Every match we have lost this season were against teams above us or on a good run of form.

If we wanna be promotion contenders we have to start beating the good teams around us.

Bring your scraves and flanges and let's get this season back on track.

The facts are clear to see. Every match we have lost this season were against teams above us or on a good run of form.

If we wanna be promotion contenders we have to start beating the good teams around us.

Bring your scraves and flanges and let's get this season back on track.

Or do well enough against teams below us relative to them that we overtake them.

Archived