Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Leicester but what do you expect after pumping £75mil into a club they should be top of this league.

Not the end of the world a poor performance tonight but we are still in a great position to get play-offs which was probably the aim at the start of the season. The sooner Keogh and Russell are back the better though.

When? I would put money on it that we havent ever been this high this time in season for past few years.

And remind me last time we won at King prawn?

Didn't say Wed been this high

There were several occasions under Clough where we had a purple patch and been uo near the top 6 but then form changes and we drop.

Performances have dipped since Doncaster - if we drop points in our next two we will be looking over our shoulders at those behind us.

We have no plan B, no personal to change our game plan

We can't play the same way against every team, we would be foolish to try. It is something Clough was criticised for, it us something I am criticising Mclaren for.

When? I would put money on it that we havent ever been this high this time in season for past few years.

And remind me last time we won at King prawn?

Exactly, we were going to have poor games, this is the only game we have been properly outplayed since SMc came in. Nice to still have something to play for in the second half of the season for the first time in seven years!

Not happy today but all I can take from it is that I underestimated Leicester who really utilised Dyer down the left and we just made far too many basic errors.

embarrassing.

what was Forsyth thinking? unreal, couldn't believe it when he cropped Vardy down when he was going away from goal. So bad. NEED a left back.
school boy defending from Keane and Buxton as well.

Leicester was good, hope we manage to pick ourselves up for Brighton which imo, is a massive game now.

People can ask for Eustace, but up against that sort of pace the scoreline might have been even worse. Martin had a great game. The rest of them were terrible. 

Grant did OK.

But that was the worst performance from the Rams I have seen since THAT season in 2007-08.

Oh dear. What is it about Fester and the Sky cameras that makes us freeze?

Defensive midfield wouldn't have been as big of an issue if Buxton and Keane actually won headers and didn't let the ball bounce repeatedly.

Bucko was OK but Keane was no good send him back. Maybe Whitbread is better. To be fair they needed a CDM to protect them. Of all teams for Mac not to play a CDM against Fester is not the one. It was back to the days of Nigel and his square pegs.

The formation was wrong, players didnt look fit . It was rubbish really not good enough. Dawkins and Ward subd they were rubbish  but could have subd Bryso and Hendo too plus some defenders.  Shame you only can use 3 subs.

Archived