Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

Bad Bad performance but let's not dwell on the negatives too much!

4th in the table, 8 points in front of 6th

Need 2 or 3 good players brought in, preferably a winger that can take corners and run at defenders, a defensive midfielder (Hendrick is shi*) and a left back in case of an injury to Forsyth.

Hughes needs to bulk up a bit, too lightweight and Ward needs to go, he doesn't look interested.

I think its Playoff's at best for us rams.

Hendrick is not ****, he's just not a defensive midfielder. Much better at going forward. Hope Steve sees this quick and stops playing him there.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, thought the ref was fine tonight and Leics weren't over physical at all, you want to look at Wigan of you want that. What Leicester were were fast, skillful and organised, everything I'm afraid we weren't. After two games we generally expected to lose, will be very interesting how we turn out against Brighton next week.

Everyone will say he should have played a different system, played a different style, rested him.

The simple facts tonight were they did the basics better, they passed the ball better and quicker, worked harder, pressed the ball better and defended properly (well apart from our great goal)

Sorry, thought the ref was fine tonight and Leics weren't over physical at all, you want to look at Wigan of you want that. What Leicester were were fast, skillful and organised, everything I'm afraid we weren't. After two games we generally expected to lose, will be very interesting how we turn out against Brighton next week.

They should have had at least 4 bookings. The fact the only booking was for one of us is a joke. And when the incredibly biased sky commentators are struggling to figure out why the ref has given fouls against us, you know something's amiss.

Just for the record, and off topic and everything but I hate Nugent, probably more than I hate Billy Davies, especially tonight. Wot a w anchor that man is. Doh. (But it'd have been different , if he played for us)

added a bit , hope you don't mind..

Everyone will say he should have played a different system, played a different style, rested him.

The simple facts tonight were they did the basics better, they passed the ball better and quicker, worked harder, pressed the ball better and defended properly (well apart from our great goal)

well said.

play who you like, but if you don't do the basics and defend like that you'll get beat!

simple really.  :rolleyes:

We are in good shape, ref was very poor tonight almost had a blue shirt on and from Nottingham... But we move on, we will sign 2 or 3 players now, Steve sat with Sam and we have to invest. If only Forsyth hadn't hacked down Vardi who is quick..

Leicester will slow up and looks like the thugs (which they have always been) now have a few injuries..

Thugs - behave. We out battled you and didn't give you a chance to play as most of the posters on here have agreed.

I actually want you to come up because you've gone about things in the right way over the past few years. Barring the Sven era it is how we've gone about things too - buying young promising players and gelling them as a team. Our current first 11 isn't as expensively assembled as people want to believe!

Leicester fan here, not here to troll. Just a word on Keane, he looked out of sorts tonight but was a rock for us last season and will come good for you with a few games. The only reason we didn't try to get him again was the leaps and bounds that Moore has come on this season. Give him chance, I'd sooner have him back than Whitbread.

Archived